Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2024, 03:55 AM
    Time to give some more companies the 'Bud Lite ' cancel
    North Face .... they are offering a 20% discount to customers who pass a woke racial inclusion test.

The North Face offers 20% off if you take a racial inclusion course | Fortune

Doritos They hired and then fired a transformer influencer as a spokesperson in Spain. The reason they fired he/she/it was because the influencer was also a pedophile pervert .

Doritos Faces Backlash for Transgender Ambassador's Tweet About 12-Year-Old (newsweek.com)

Check out some similar questions!

Time to cancel the NY Slimes [ 29 Answers ]

We live in a woke and cancel culture world . It has been warned that the radicals eventually feast on their own. Well it is Time to put the NY Slimes under scrutiny as a worthy candidate for cancelling . Specifically I speak of the ownership of the paper .Besides the obvious like the Slimes...

Companies that give cleaning contracts [ 0 Answers ]

I am so trying to get cleaning contracts from businesses and have read many responses pertaining to such. However, what kind of businesses do you suggest I go to? I was also told to go to hospitals and put my cards and flyers on the board because doctors want house cleaning and it spreads through...

Father owes lots of support money, wants to give up rights to cancel debt. [ 3 Answers ]

If the father of my children gives up his rights, does he pay child support? He says in TX you don't have to. He owes ten thousand and says after he signs his rights away, he won't owe anymore. Is that true?

Anyone know of any companies that give scholarships or something? [ 2 Answers ]

Like Microsoft or big companies that a high school kid can apply for their scholarships

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.