Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 3, 2024, 07:34 PM
    Time for you to read up on genetics and X and Y chromosomes.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2024, 07:43 PM
    Please stop the foolishness. You are dishonoring yourself.

I am a licensed biology teacher. I am not getting my information from a Facebook friend.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2024, 04:15 AM
    Originally Posted by jlisenbe
    It's all based upon a faulty assumption that a person is whatever that person might think he/she is.

Nope. Tests can be done to check on the hormones -- male, female, or something else.
    Hormones can be monitored and adjusted . It happens with aging adults for physical needs...... not because they grow tired of being one gender or another .
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2024, 04:27 AM
    I read up on chromosomes . The Y chromosome is disappearing according to the studies . Since tracking began the human y chromosome has lost most of it's genes . Maybe that explains why we are producing more girlie men than ever .

Anyway it will be a real concern in another 4.5 million years . That is when it will disappear completely leaving us all as androgenous eunuchs That is if we haven't become extinct by then or evolved into a borg like fusion of human tissue with AI brains and replacement parts .
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2024, 05:18 AM
    Since tracking began the human y chromosome has lost most of it's genes .
    I've read some on that. It's highly speculative. The human genome has not been "tracked" since it was only mapped twenty or so years ago. For that matter, scientists have only known about chromosomes for a relatively few decades, so there has been no real tracking of the Y chromosome (or any other chromosome) in the sense of any real knowledge of the 55 or so genes it contains. In other words, if it has changed, scientists are in no position to be able to state with any certainly how it has changed.

At any rate, all of that speculation is pointing millions of years down the road. The whole subject just strikes me as clickbait.

Think men are more girlie than ever? Try checking out the state of manhood in Ukraine. Not much "girlie" can be found in the trenches. The feminization of men is largely a Western phenomenon driven by single parent households headed by women and greatly aided by Madison Avenue, Hollywood, and stupid professors expounding about "toxic masculinity" and the supposed patriarchal hierarchy.
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2024, 11:14 AM
    The one truth about scientific established truth is that truth is subject to revisions . My girlie men comment came with the qualifier "we" . Ukraine ? over 650,000 men conscription age has left the country since the war began .That's despite the fact that men aged 18-60 are prohibited from leaving Ukraine, barring special circumstances, under martial law.
    Kyiv rows back after minister says Ukrainians abroad will have to fight in war | Euronews
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2024, 11:28 AM
    The one truth about scientific established truth is that truth is subject to revisions .
    True enough, but the issue about the genetic content of the Y chromosome cannot even be referred to as "established", and perhaps only vaguely as "scientific" since no one has the slightest idea of what genes were in the Y Chromosome 2,000 years ago.

As to the feminization of men in America, almost 2/3 of the men who fought in Vietnam were volunteers, including 70% of the KIA's. If we had to fight another Vietnam type of war now, I wonder what the percentage would be.
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2024, 07:28 AM
    While NY prosecutors are hell bent to bankrupt Trump and/or put him in jail ; the Guv has mobilized the National Guard to assist with law enforcement in the NYC subway .

This was not after 9-11 . This was yesterday

The Slimes reporters ; who probably never ride the subway, have their doubts

National Guard in the Subway? New Yorkers Have Their Doubts. - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Where is Daniel Penny when you need him ?

Oh yeah . He is charged after defending fellow passengers against a marauder .

Daniel Penny, ex-Marine indicted in Jordan Neely subway chokehold death, to face trial - The Washington Post
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2024, 08:31 AM
    But New Yorkers will continue to elect the same liberal dems. Incredible.
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2024, 06:17 AM
    Thursday there was an altercation on the subway that resulted in a man being shot in the head. What to do ? use the race card ? Not when both men were Blacks. Blame the gun ;yeah that's the ticket!

MTA chief pushes for gun control following subway shooting (ny1.com)

What really happened ?

Dajuan Johnson approached another man who he probably thought was Latino . He shouted “I’ll beat you up,” “F-ck your kind,” and “F-ck your race.”
    He then flashed a knife which caused the other guy to stand up .A fight broke out . A woman came up behind Robinson and stabbed him in the back with something.

He then started going through the jacket he had discarded at the beginning of the fight and pulled a gun. At that point passengers retreated to the back of the train . The other guy ;not waiting to get shot ,wrestled the gun from Robinson. In the struggle shots were fired . Robinson was hit in the head.

Now Mayor Adams beefed up the subway police presence in February to address the growing incidents of crime in the system as crime shot up 22% from last year.
    Subway crime up 22% vs. this time last year, NYPD says - CBS New York (cbsnews.com)

And the Guv added National Guard presence.

Crime is threatening to disrupt the city's bold tolerance and diversity initiatives . So blame the gun instead .
    “The real victims are the people I saw in those videos who were having a harrowing time because they’re on a train with somebody with a gun,” Metropolitan Transportation Authority Chairman Janno Lieber said at a news briefing.
    Man shot with his own gun, critically wounded in fight aboard New York City subway, police say (msn.com)

Uber Member

Mar 17, 2024, 07:00 AM
    “The real victims are the people I saw in those videos who were having a harrowing time because they’re on a train with somebody with a gun,” Metropolitan Transportation Authority Chairman Janno Lieber said at a news briefing.
    No, the real victims are the New Yorkers on the subways who are having "harrowing" times because of the inept policies of the New York City government.
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2024, 07:59 AM
    No, the real victims are the New Yorkers on the subways who are having "harrowing" times because of the inept policies of the New York City government.
    and because they elect morons .

NYC neighborhood in AOC's district blasted as 'third world,' overcrowded with prostitution and migrants (nypost.com)
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2024, 11:26 AM
    Exactly correct, and it's hard to imagine how bad things will have to get in order for those people to wake up.
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2024, 04:01 AM
    I missed this one . Guv Hochul thought the image of the Guard in the subways with long rifles was a bad one. So she ordered the Guard to not have them on hand during bag checks .

National Guard Can’t Carry Long Guns While Checking Bags in Subway - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

It is not really all that big a deal . Checking bags with hand guns on hand is just as effective. The problem is that again she caved to the loony left that runs the city .

She wants to involuntarily commit the dangerously mentally ill who so often stalk the subways . What do you think of her chances of getting that done with the current group of Dem appeasers in the Legislature ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NY AG Letitia James sorta kept a campaign promise today [ 15 Answers ]

I wrote this May of last year . Letitia James based her campaign on the premise that she would prosecute Trump .She should be recused . The Future of Donald Trump (askmehelpdesk.com) She woulda if she coulda frog marched him to Riker's Island . But she had no case . So today she opted to...

What do you think James 4:4 means? [ 9 Answers ]

When I was a little girl, my father told me this story and I use to think about it when I was young because I didn't understand it. Certainly I get it now and feel it is so relevant in my life and the lives of many Christians who feel persecuted for their belief in absolute truth. My father...

James Brown [ 1 Answers ]

James Brown's score for this film was rejected by the producers. He then recycled It into a hit album of his own. Name the film.

View more questions Search