Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 29, 2024, 09:37 AM
    Kindness is Never Out of Style
    I don't care much for this guy's policies, and I do believe he is out of his element, but you have to give Sen. Fetterman a lot of credit for advancing the cause of civility in politics.

Democratic Sen. John Fetterman defended the son of Republican Congresswoman Lauren Boebert from critics on social media following news that the 18-year-old had been arrested.
    "This is a family in crisis and the recreational cruelty I see on social media needs to be out of bounds," the Pennsylvania Democrat posted on X Wednesday in response to news that Boebert’s son had been arrested.
    "I know the impact this has on children. I'm calling for restraint because cruelty has substantial collateral damage. We can't ever forget that they didn't sign up for this."
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 29, 2024, 02:27 PM
    Fetterman continues to go up in my book Now Lauren ? Does she lead by example ?

Lauren Boebert May Have Broken the Law With Theater Fondling (newsweek.com)

And the father is a sleaze bag too . He exposed himself to a teenage girl.

Bobert has changed districts in Colorado because she faced a tough reelection . Even there she probably won't get reelected

Boebert finishes fifth in straw poll of new district | The Hill

Repubs don't need the likes of her in their ranks

The parenting the son had may have indeed played a part . Hunter Biden is also a product of the influence of a slime ball . There is only so much excuses you can give to bad criminal behavior.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 29, 2024, 02:44 PM
    I would be fine with replacing her. The charges filed against her son are pretty alarming. Hope he manages to get past this kind of behavior and move on with a productive life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The kindness of strangers [ 5 Answers ]

We had a huge snow storm last night, and it's still snowing today. Worst snowfall we've had in years. My daughter is off school until Tuesday so today she asked to go swimming with a friend. So in the car we go, and we made it off our driveway, onto the street, and then no further. We were...

Repayment for kindness [ 19 Answers ]

Although I was never asked for even a thank you while my lady cared for me last week, I thought it the right thing to do, so over this past weekend all breakfasts were fixed by me and served to my Lady when she woke. Many, many thanks to this Lady.

Acts of kindness. [ 10 Answers ]

I'm looking for suggestions of random acts of kindness, the more anonymous, the better. I'm not looking for thanks, recognition, or attention. It's for personal growth, spirituality, and to help my two young sons learn that a helping hand is needed by many, especially the less fortunate.

Flood her with kindness? [ 5 Answers ]

I got engaged a few weeks ago and I'm really excited! Unfortunately my fiance's sister has a problem with me and I am not quite sure how to handle the situation... See, we used to be friends, but now I can tell she is purposely trying to be rude to me. She won't come straight out and say rude...

View more questions Search