Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2024, 11:33 AM
    You answered a question as "yes", so this belongs to you. "Yes, a 'worthless thief' if it's inside your abdominal cavity." It is how you characterized an unborn child.

You are guilty as charged. Whining will get you nowhere.

But if you want to become honest, simply say whether or not you agree with the statement. You said "yes" to that yesterday. Is it still "yes"? I'll even go first. I would give a resounding "NO!" to both your "thing" statement and your "worthless thief" agreement.

You?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 30, 2024, 01:52 PM
    "If your granddaughter is 12 and has been raped by her uncle" was the beginning of that story.
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2024, 02:02 PM
    I knew you wouldn’t answer. You consider unborn children to be nothing more than things and thieves. I have found that if I ask you the right questions, you usually avoid them, like now, but if you answer, like yesterday, you dig yourself a hole that your ideology won’t allow you to escape from.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 30, 2024, 02:04 PM
    Please ask your primary physician to give you a cognitive test.
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2024, 02:17 PM
    So scared of answering a simple question? Doesn’t that cowardice get embarrassing? Now if you want me to treat you like the sweet little old lady at the church picnic then I can, but I had hoped you were better than that. I guess not.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 30, 2024, 02:21 PM
    You are the scared one. I asked ages ago a what-if your 12 yo granddaughter got raped. I hear only crickets chirping.
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2024, 02:38 PM
    And as anyone interested in the truth already knows, I answered that on post 46. Kind of beginning to wonder about someone's memory. Since you clearly can't find it, then here is the question you asked. "If that girl is your granddaughter, what would you advise?" And I answered as follows.

I would advise her not to have her unborn child murdered. It's the same advice I would give her if she had a newborn that was a problem for her. The reason is that I actually take the fifth/sixth commandment seriously. It's not just lip service for a message board. If you are genuinely against abortion, your posts should reflect that.
    I know why you are so fearful, and I can understand why. When you answer questions, you come up with horrible answers such as, " "Yes, a 'worthless thief' if it's inside your abdominal cavity." Then, having been induced to reveal what is evidently your true view on the subject, you get angry because you've been had. It is exactly why you won't answer the current question. You hardly ever do. It is the behavior of moral cowards.

I'll post the question again in case you can summon the courage to answer it. Note that I have already done so.

But if you want to become honest, simply say whether or not you agree with the statement. You said "yes" to that yesterday. Is it still "yes"? I'll even go first. I would give a resounding "NO!" to both your "thing" statement and your "worthless thief" agreement.
    If I was you, I would answer (as I did above) just to show that I have the courage to do it.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 30, 2024, 03:03 PM
    What's the current question?
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2024, 03:23 PM
    It's the other one.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 30, 2024, 05:43 PM
    Ah, you don't know either.
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2024, 05:53 PM
    Post 31. But you will just evade. Fearful.

"Yes, a 'worthless thief' if it's inside your abdominal cavity."
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 31, 2024, 09:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    The lsst thing I am is fearful. It's difficult to get past your twists and turns to have a rational discussion with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Yes, a 'worthless thief' if it's inside your abdominal cavity."
    I was merely quoting your very judgmental term, "worthless thief". And we were discussing an immature 12 yo girl who had been raped by her uncle.
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2024, 12:08 PM
    No answer. Fearful.

I was merely quoting your very judgmental term, "worthless thief".
    Sorry, but that's a lie. You were "merely" affirming your belief that babies are worthless thieves. It's why you started with "yes". I don't mean that to be ugly, but truth is truth. You were asked a question and you answered it, and now you are trying to extricate yourself with dishonesty.

Why not just answer the post 81 question and make your views clear? I did. Waiting on you now. Here it is.

Unborn children are not "things" and are not "worthless thives".
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 31, 2024, 01:27 PM
    Post 31:
    Originally Posted by jlisenbe
    Yes. That's the one you referred to. "Thou shall not kill." More accurately, it is a command not to commit murder.

In my Bible, and during all of my years of Christian education, "Thou shalt not kill" is the Fifth Commandment.
    Because of Christ's suffering, death, and resurrection, the commandments are only a guide now. Obedience to them ("work righteousness") will not save us. Jesus, because of His great love for us, suffered and died and rose again. All He asks of us is to love each other like He loves us.
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2024, 01:34 PM
    You will not answer. I knew it. So predictable.

The rest of your post is lunacy. So not stealing, murdering, and lying are merely guidelines now??? It's an idea supported nowhere in the Bible and is an absurdity.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 31, 2024, 01:48 PM
    In Christ's name and surrounded by His love, plus His love is reflected off us onto others, we don't steal, murder, and lie.

Read Micah 6:8.

Any female who wants an abortion should talk with a trained counselor about it. Reasons are varied. Testing will have to be done, decisions made. Not a simple, easy walk-through. Yet God's love and forgiveness will prevail.
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2024, 06:07 PM
    Your first sentence is reasonable. It's much better than suggesting the Ten Commandments have become the Ten Guidelines.

If a woman walks in the love of Christ, she will not allow a doctor to kill her unborn child. It is not a "thing" or a "worthless thief".
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 31, 2024, 06:33 PM
    Why would a female want an abortion?
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2024, 07:37 PM
    This has become beyond tiresome. You are asking why a woman wants to have her unborn child killed. It's on the same level as finding out that a man murdered his wife, and then wanting to ask why he did so as some means of providing justification. It makes no difference. Innocent human lives should not be destroyed.

It's the destruction of an innocent human life in my view, and the destruction of a "thing" and a "worthless thief" in your view. That is an irreconcilable difference between the two of us.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 1, 2024, 10:01 AM
    To avoid unwanted pregnancies, men must keep their pants zipped up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alabama football [ 1 Answers ]

How much does a print numbered 1349/5000 by larry bishop called the legend sell for?

How to put fathers name on because in Alabama [ 2 Answers ]

I was a minor when I had my son my mom told me I couldn't put his fathers name on because and now I want him on there I live in Alabama what do I need to do

Alabama law [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter is 11 and my son is 8. Can they legally share a bedroom?

Grandparent right in Alabama [ 3 Answers ]

Are there grandparent rights in Alabama? If so what are the conditions?

View more questions Search