Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2024, 10:58 AM
    Genesis 2:7 (KJV): And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Until that fetus takes its first breath, it is not a living soul.
    Your dishonesty is just shocking, You are making a factual appeal to what is, for you, a work of fiction. It doesn't get much worse than that. And that has been shown to you repeatedly. You just have no interest in being honest, and this shows how empty your thinking is. Even worse, the comparison is not valid to begin with since Adam was never in his mother's womb. It's an argument with absolutely no merit.

A product of rape?
    So if the baby is carried to term and born, is it still worthless and unwanted to you?

Look at your language. "...whose immature body struggles with that thing growing inside of her, robbing her of nutrients." So it's a thing to you, and a thief that robs its mother of nutrients? Well, I guess that makes you feel a little less uncaring. The best advice to give that girl is for her to do what she can be proud of in ten years. Killing an innocent life is just not a solution at all.

This is the great difference between the two of us. I value human life, born or unborn. All human life is of great value having been made in God's image. You are a great advertisement for the pro-life cause.
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2024, 11:11 AM
    Wondergirl's "thing" at twenty weeks. A worthless thief??

Name:  20 wweks.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  14.5 KB
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 29, 2024, 11:44 AM
    Is it breathing?

With all your contacts, find a few teen or pre-teen girls who've been molested, raped, and made pregnant. Have an honest chat with them.

Yes, a "worthless thief" if it's inside your abdominal cavity, screwing up your hormones and daily functioning. Your schooling gets grossly delayed, your friends desert you, you fall apart mentally and physically.
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2024, 12:27 PM
    Is it breathing?
    Please stop with the dishonesty.

Yes, a "worthless thief" if it's inside your abdominal cavity,
    Well, that pretty well sums up your view. All unborn children are mere "things" and worthless thieves.

In my experience, if I let a person talk long enough, the truth will come out. It certainly happened here.
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2024, 12:42 PM
    Here's one for you. She was not advised to get rid of the worthless thief in her abdomen.

Women who conceived through rape: 'My baby was part of my healing' (liveaction.org)

It is often assumed that a woman who conceives a child in rape will want to abort that child, or if she gives birth, will regret doing so because the child will be a “reminder” of her rape. But according to many women in this situation, that isn’t the case; most don’t regret having given birth to their children.
    Christina, pregnant by rape, went to Planned Parenthood. She says workers there urged her to abort, but instead she had her baby. She writes:
    Had I listened to PP, I would have ended the life of a spectacular human being…. She played softball from kindergarten to college. She was the athlete of the year, her senior year of high school.
    She grew up to get married … She has given us 2 beautiful grandchildren…. She is a police officer now…. I cannot imagine the void there would have been without her.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 29, 2024, 02:10 PM
    Was she 12 when raped and made pregnant?
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2024, 02:29 PM
    Sorry WG, but you're toast after this. "Yes, a "worthless thief" if it's inside your abdominal cavity." Your noble counselor effort has failed mightily. You would want a pregnant woman to say, "This worthless thing of a thief inside my abdominal cavity is at five months now."

It's over. That's the most cold-hearted comment I've heard in a long time. Your effort to hide behind love is done since the truth about your feelings is quite evident. I actually find it hard to imagine that any person could have such a belief. I can only hope you correct yourself.

Worth repeating. "In my experience, if I let a person talk long enough, the truth will come out. It certainly happened here."
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 29, 2024, 03:52 PM
    You misquoted me. Always cherry picking arntcha. The topic was a 12 yo girl who was raped.
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2024, 04:18 PM
    I quoted you exactly. Toast.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 29, 2024, 04:50 PM
    You cherry-picked to make me look bad. YOU first used "worthless thief". I merely subsequently quoted your use of that term you spit out in post 62.
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2024, 05:05 PM
    Nope. They were your words. Now you regret it, or at least I hope you do. It was a sick comment. You did a perfectly adequate job of making yourself look extremely bad.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 29, 2024, 05:35 PM
    Please tell me in which post I used that term. (Note your use of the term in posts 61 and 62.)
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2024, 05:36 PM
    Worthless thief in 63. Thing in 60.

No doubt you will blame it on someone else. That is your usual practice.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 29, 2024, 05:42 PM
    You are guilty!!!! I was quoting you!

Has your primary doctor given you a cognitive test lately? If not, please ask for that to be done.
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2024, 05:53 PM
    More whining and lying. You said, "Yes, a "worthless thief" if it's inside your abdominal cavity." It is your thought and you have to own it. And that was after saying, "...whose immature body struggles with that thing growing inside her and robbing her of nutrients." So it's all yours. First you make an outrageous statement, and then you are too cowardly to own up to it. Just pitiful. And I even tried to give you a chance to back out of it. "Look at your language. '...whose immature body struggles with that thing growing inside of her, robbing her of nutrients.' So it's a thing to you, and a thief that robs its mother of nutrients?" You could have cleaned up the mess right there, but you didn't because you liked what you said.

See if you can find someone else to try this craziness with. It gets old in a hurry.

Toast is toast.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 29, 2024, 06:44 PM
    I'm finished. Goodbye.
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2024, 06:49 PM
    Might as well. It seems to be what you typically do when you are stuck in a corner. And I assure you this appalling statement will not be soon forgotten. It's still shocking to read.

Yes, a "worthless thief" if it's inside your abdominal cavity,
    You really should have simply clarified your meaning, but you chose not to. Too bad. I sincerely hope you don't really feel that way.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 30, 2024, 09:09 AM
    I was quoting YOU!!!
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2024, 09:28 AM
    I posed, very clearly as a question, this. "A worthless thief??" It had an accompanying pic. You replied in the affirmative. "Yes, a 'worthless thief' if it's inside your abdominal cavity."

So you are being completely dishonest, WG. You made a horrible comment. I would suggest that you make haste in correcting it unless, of course, you honestly view it in the way YOU described, a "thing" and a "worthless thief". And "thief", of course, came from your description of that "thing" that women carry as one who is "robbing her". That is what thieves do.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 30, 2024, 11:19 AM
    I quoted you regarding "worthless thief".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alabama football [ 1 Answers ]

How much does a print numbered 1349/5000 by larry bishop called the legend sell for?

How to put fathers name on because in Alabama [ 2 Answers ]

I was a minor when I had my son my mom told me I couldn't put his fathers name on because and now I want him on there I live in Alabama what do I need to do

Alabama law [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter is 11 and my son is 8. Can they legally share a bedroom?

Grandparent right in Alabama [ 3 Answers ]

Are there grandparent rights in Alabama? If so what are the conditions?

View more questions Search