Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2024, 11:01 AM
    WG's real name. "Avoid the real issue at all costs." Men should be more responsible. Women, who have far more to lose, should be more responsible. None of that makes it OK to have an abortion.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 1, 2024, 11:12 AM
    There won't be a reason or need or desire for an abortion if men keep their pants zipped up.
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2024, 11:31 AM
    You libs live in such a strange world. You shout loudly that women should have control over their own bodies, and yet when it comes to women avoiding pregnancy, those weak and silly women are evidently either too stupid or too lazy to make wise decisions to protect themselves, so they must depend on men to do that for them. Hmmm.

I'm very convinced that women are quite capable and have the capacity to protect themselves. I would suggest, "If you want intimacy with me, you'll need to commit yourself to marriage."

We have discussed this enough. I'll leave with this. "It's the destruction of an innocent human life in my view, and the destruction of a 'thing' and a 'worthless thief ' in your view. That is an irreconcilable difference between the two of us." You stated the "thing" element and agreed ("Yes") to the second element and have refused multiple chances to correct those horrid statements.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 1, 2024, 12:08 PM
    How many times have you wrestled with a female in order to get her on her back and be able to pull off her clothes? Or laid on the charm to accomplish the same thing? Too often, it's too late for her to object and escape. He's driven into a cornfield or to a bluff overlooking the lake. He pulls apart her clothing for easy access. Next act will be his zipper pulled down.
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2024, 01:48 PM
    Only sick-minded perverts think in that way.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 1, 2024, 02:03 PM
    How does a female get pregnant? (Apparently, you've never been been on a date with a male teen--or older guy.)
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2024, 02:15 PM
    Done. Too much sick, perverted thinking for my taste.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 1, 2024, 03:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Done. Too much sick, perverted thinking for my taste.
    Sick? Perverted? My life growing up in a farm and orchard community, dating Christian farmers' sons who had one thing on their minds.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2024, 04:10 AM
    Dems are using the Alabama passing of life at conception law to target Repubs in swing districts nation wide. Ads accuse them of being anti-IVF .

The ads will be displayed in districts represented by Republican Reps. David Schweikert (AZ-01), Mike Garcia (CA-27), Michelle Steel (CA-45), Marianette Miller-Meeks (IA-01), Don Bacon (NE-02), and Scott Perry (PA-10). The campaign will also target two former members who are running to return to Congress: Yvette Herrell in New Mexico and Marya Flores in Texas.
    Democrats hit vulnerable Republicans over IVF, support of Life At Conception Act : NPR

The law is already having an impact in Alabama Dem Marilyn Lands crushed her Repub opponent in Alabama District 10 special election.

Now it is in Huntsville where there are a lot of transplants from other parts of the country due to a military base and Aerospace industry. But that could be an even better indicator of how the vote will go nationally.

Democrat Marilyn Lands flips District 10 Alabama House seat (mynbc15.com)

She campaigned heavily on the issue of abortion /IVF
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2024, 04:49 AM
    England, in the 18th and 19th centuries, flipped its position on both the slave trade and slave ownership because of a concerted effort by Christians led by Wilberforce, Wesley, and others. That black Africans were human beings made in God's image was the core of their argument. It took several decades, and yet they prevailed. Here, the church has largely abandoned the pro-life cause, and the so-called news media is very much anti-life in this regard. Until the church takes up the cause in an impassioned and well-informed way, then it's going to be tough sledding. That's a shame because the truth is very much in our favor.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2024, 05:20 AM
    The Catholics are unambiguous .They oppose abortion and IVF.

I break ranks with them over IVF. I don't think that a pregnancy begins until implanting. Before then ;even naturally ,more than half the fertilized eggs don't implant . Some implanted embryos spontaneously abort without the woman ever knowing she was pregnant.

Are we to believe that God would allow half the children of the world to die ?

Human life beginning at conception means that everyone in the artificial insemination business from the scientists to the people who donate sperm and egg are complicit in murder.
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2024, 05:29 AM
    Human life beginning at conception means that everyone in the artificial insemination business from the scientists to the people who donate sperm and egg are complicit in murder.
    Without question life itself begins at conception. I say that since the ovum is very much alive and contains all of the genetic information it will ever have. It is unarguably human since it cannot be otherwise. What are we to say, that it is canine? Choosing the point of implantation seems rather arbitrary to me. Still, if you want to say that human life begins at implantation, then at least that would be the end of abortion as we think of it. It would certainly be a major step forward.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alabama football [ 1 Answers ]

How much does a print numbered 1349/5000 by larry bishop called the legend sell for?

How to put fathers name on because in Alabama [ 2 Answers ]

I was a minor when I had my son my mom told me I couldn't put his fathers name on because and now I want him on there I live in Alabama what do I need to do

Alabama law [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter is 11 and my son is 8. Can they legally share a bedroom?

Grandparent right in Alabama [ 3 Answers ]

Are there grandparent rights in Alabama? If so what are the conditions?

View more questions Search