Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BigCityDreams007 Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2007, 04:03 PM
    How Do to The POOF!
    Hey! I have prom this weekend and I'm doing my own hair because I'm broke! Lol But I want to do the poof half up thing!

Can someone explain to me how to do this! Please!!

Attached link of example poof!
    Attached Images

PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 22, 2007, 08:34 PM
    Sweetie, if you can't afford to go to the a salon, you should try to ask someone who has experience in hair styling to help you. The half up/half down style will be tricky for you to do yourself. This look is achieved by putting the top section of the hair into a ponytail, then you apply hair clips to secure it. The bottom section of the hair have to stay loose.
    Thinker666 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 10:25 PM
    Hey there, to get the poof to work what I do is (make sure you try this before the actual night), get the front section of your hair and tease it up, use a little hair spray because this helps it to tease. Then once it is teased up enough to give you good body brush it back like you would normally to put it 1/2up1/2 down. Just try and brush it enough to smoth the top layer of it so that it does not look messy. As I said though make sure you try this before the actual day because you don't want to be stuck with teased hair that won't do anything..
    Hope that I have helped a bit or even given you some ideas, hope it works and that you have a great night

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Briggs motor went poof [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 16 hp Briggs mower in my lawn tractor. I was mowing last Saturday, and the engine gave out a "poof" sound with a puff of smoke. Someone at my office thought it might be that the valve seat came loose. When I tried to restart it, after checking for gas, it spun really easy with no...

View more questions Search