Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dslangdon2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 02:53 PM
    Graduation Announcement Etiquette
    Where do you place the parchment tissue in a graduation announcement?
    vlee Posts: 454, Reputation: 109

Apr 23, 2007, 06:11 AM
    Is this a card or a single sheet? If a card, it belongs inside. If a single sheet, just place it over the top of the sheet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I get my X for her graduation! [ 21 Answers ]

Hey everyone! Yes I know that it is a while until the 9nth of June but still I would like to get her something really great! Yes I know she isn't my girlfiend and I should just move on... but I still love her and she is moving to a town VERY close to the one I moved to when we broke up. So...

Graduation invitations [ 5 Answers ]

My son is graduating from high school. Is it proper to send invitations to people who also have a child graduating at the same time?

Grad. Announcement Etiquette [ 2 Answers ]

Is is proper to send a graduation announcement to a member of the same graduating class at a different school? Any advice would be helpful as I need to send my announcements in the next 2-3 weeks.

For My Graduation Project [ 2 Answers ]

I have my graduation project this semester and I need help! First of all if you do not know what it is; it's a project that lasts all semester that includes a research paper, community service, and an interview. I have a problem with my interview, I don't know what to ask the person I am...

Daughter's graduation [ 2 Answers ]

I am interested in knowing the appropriate amount for a father to spend on his daughter's college graduation present.

View more questions Search