Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rmaryt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 02:51 PM
    Contact details for Aiwa
    Does anyone know how I can contact Aiwa in the UK, who seem to have merged with Sony? I have a TV/Video combi which I foolishly set a security code on & didn't bother to make a note of!! After a recent power cut, the code needs to be entered in order to use the TV & I need to find a service centre or an online help, but there doesn't seem to be such a thing - please help. Thanks
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 22, 2007, 03:06 PM
    Try this site with a model # -- you might be able to get a service manual -- Savage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have more details about my first post. [ 1 Answers ]

OK... its not a cartoon... I just remember these animals like puppets or something and it was like a horse and a lamb and I think a cat and the ground was like a blanket and they had little children's voices and one episode they were making a stew... oh geesh I have issues!! but I need to know what...

Details to levy on property [ 1 Answers ]

What does it mean and what can I do when a levy has been put on my property. In a dispute with my town in Rhode Island over the placement of a shed on my property a judgement was awarded for "fines" in the amount of almost $71,000.00. The constable came to my house and asked if I could affords to...

Details for ITIN [ 1 Answers ]

I need to apply for ITIN for my wife who is on H4 with me . I came to US in Aug 2006. Can I send just only W7 to IRS to get ITIN or do I have to go for any other things. Or do I need to send it when I file my returns?

How to get a gmail profile details [ 1 Answers ]

I get mails from my friend whose account is in gmail. I want to see his profile details.how to see it?

F1 to H1B tax filing details [ 7 Answers ]

Thanks for your time and patience in reading this request. I was working at my university on F1 status from Jan 1 2005 to Feb22, 2005. I was then on my OPT till OCT 1 2005. Then I was in H1B from OCT 1 2005 to Dec 31 2005. This is the first time I am filing taxes by myself. I did buy a software...

View more questions Search