Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    A Stressed Single Mother Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 12:40 PM
    These damn bumps!
    These tiny bumps on my hands... I first thought they were Chiggers, because they didn't show up (at least that's what I think) until I did the yard. I thought maybe it was a bug my dog brought in or something. Anyway... they start red, they dry out and end up with a little dot. Beneath is a pebble or something which the dot is on. Really tiny bumps . In the palm of my hands tiny like ant bites.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 22, 2007, 08:31 PM
    There are a number skin conditions that cause lumps and bumps to appear on the surface of the skin or just below the skin. From your post, it sounds like cherry angiomas or Folliculitis. It's nothing to worry about, but you should have your hands examine by your doctor.
    katiex33jh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 06:10 PM
    I have the same thing on the palm of my hand. It didn't spread or anything they are pink now but I was really freaking out because it's a sympton of MSRA but its not puffy or pussing... so I don't know what to do with it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marijuana Test damn! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok my mother is forcing me to go for a medicals check up cause I haven't had one in like years and for some reason she thinks I could have diebeties cause she sees me eating too many sweets (rolls eyes) I know its rediculose but now I'm freaking out cause I just realized there going to check my...

Why are guys so damn confusing? [ 6 Answers ]

A co-worker of mine and I have been recently spending a great deal of time together. We usually make plans with each other one all of our days off together etc. When we're together it's an absolute blast. We talk about anything and everything from work to personal things that we confide in each...

Damn You Crabgrass! [ 7 Answers ]

How can I get rid of this grass once its started growing?

God Damn! [ 1 Answers ]

Help my comp won't allow me to start up in safe mode... someone tell me why please and how to fix it!!

Damn , looks like am looking for a job ! [ 3 Answers ]

Damn't Am broke again ,hhhhmmmm , well guyz am looking for any kind of Job , I mean am too broke right now that am accepting any kind of job per now, now matter how much or what kind of work it maybe , I mean am tooo too broke now ,damn :mad:...

View more questions Search