Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vyki Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Apr 22, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Can't remember address of a really cool site
    I had this site in the favorites of my old computer and I can't remember how to get there at all..
    It's a site where you can put in a band or film you like and it will build a spider diagram of similar music/films..
    Does anyone know what I'm talking about because I really want to go on the site again

Thanks
    mobius_thought Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2007, 03:51 PM
    No, but if you still have the computer, and can tell us what OS you have, maybe we can dig the favorites out of it.
    vyki Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Apr 25, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Don't still have the computer but before my partner stripped it for parts he saved all my stuff so I have manged to find it.
    Just in case anyone wondered it's liveplasma music, movies, search engine and discovery engine
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I know somebodys IP address, can I find out their email address? [ 2 Answers ]

If I know somebodys IP address, can I find out their email address?

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

Excel: change relative address to absolute address [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, In Excel spreadsheet, how to change relative address to absolute address for many cells at same time? I know how to use F4 to do the change, but it is not an option when I have to deal with the addresses in a 150 row x 50 column table. Thanks, Wei

View more questions Search