Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2024, 04:35 PM
    Dem elder abuse
    Special Council Hur was able to review notes taken by a ghost writer in 2017 for Quid Pro Joe's book (Mark Zwonitzer collaborated with Quid on his memoir 'Promise Me, Dad'.)

If you read Hur's report then you know that Quid knew he had classified documents in his home at the time of meetings with the book writer .
    The notes reveal something else also.
    According to Hur Zwonitzer wrote that Quid was “painfully slow,” with ” limited precision and recall.” That he struggled to remember events and straining at times to read and relay his own notebook entries.

This was 3 years before the 2020 election.

[Zwonitzer deleted some tape evidence too that Hur decided to give him a pass on .But that is another discussion.]

The main point is that everyone around Quid ; his wife Jill ; all his aides ;the whole swamp leadership knew Quid was in mental decline . I'm betting Jame Clyburn ;who singlehandedly got Quid the nomination knew

They were so afraid that Bolshevik Bernie would get the nomination that they fielded a mentally challenged candidate . Then they hid Quid in the basement . To this day that is how they handle his Presidency They hide him whenever they can ;and have a spin machine ready for his many screw ups .
    Shame on them.
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2024, 08:21 AM
    The question must be asked ..............
    Is the man; who a Dem appointed prosecutor claims is too mentally incompetent to stand trial , competent enough to properly handle and deal with classified documents ;and hold nuclear codes /have his finger on the trigger ?
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2024, 05:26 AM
    Remember when they made fun of how Trump stored documents at Mar a Lago ? Here is one of the many photos of Quid's document handling . This is in his garage

Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2024, 05:43 AM
    Remember when the Dems said of Trump 'no one is above the law ' ?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2024, 06:15 AM
    It's not a good indicator of where we are as a country. That JB is guilty is as clear as the fact that HC was guilty, and yet neither will be prosecuted. DT is in court largely because of political considerations. It's not a good look at all.
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2024, 05:46 AM
    and here is your morning laugh

Karine Jean-Pierre Quotes FLOTUS In Defense Of Biden’s Age: ‘His Age… Is An Incredible Asset’ (youtube.com)
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2024, 06:18 AM
    Nothing like appealing to a totally unbiased source! If this pres really does accomplish more in one hour that most people do in a day, then there is very little getting done in America. The outrage is that the entire press room did not break out in unrestrained laughter at such a preposterous statement.
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2024, 03:08 PM
    West Virginia AG is urging VP Harris to deem JB mentally unfit to continue as pres and step in to replace him. Of course that raises the question of how mentally fit is she?
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2024, 06:16 PM
    It is not up to her. Not by herself anyway . It is a complicated process that will cause another constitutional crisis

Here is sec 4 of the 25th

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

So Kam the Sham and a majority of the boot licking sycophants in the cabinet would have to declare him mentally incompetent

But Quid could challenge ;and he would resume his Presidency unless Kam the Sham and the toady cabinet again says he is incompetent . That part could take up to 4 days of Quid running the country .

If they still say he is fruit loops Kam would temporarily assume the Presidency .

It would then be up to Congress (both Houses ) to decide . If so then Congress has 21 days to play pocket pool . They would need to vote by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.

You know that 's never going to happen

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2024, 08:04 PM
    Yep. You are right. Great post.
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2024, 07:29 AM
    The problem with Clueless Joe is not age. Kissinger had a sharp mind up until his death at the age of 100. It is his mind . He has a bad memory it is said , But his memory serves him well enough.
    He remember putting Corn Pop in his place at the pool.

Joe Biden "Corn Pop" Story FULL Segment (youtube.com)

He remembers that he did not go to the Naval Academy because Roger Staubach was the QB . So Clueless went to Delaware instead.( Yeah he actually said that )

Biden Claims He Applied To Naval Academy In 1965 … That Date Makes His Story Impossible (youtube.com)

He remembers that his son Beau died in Iraq.

He remembers how he attended Black churches every weekend

Members of black Delaware church don't recall Biden being 'raised' there (nypost.com)

There are others . But you get the point .
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2024, 01:59 PM
    Hur testified to Congress. He said that Quid illegally had documents in his possession that he took while he was a Senator from a sensitive compartmented information facility (SCIF ) when he was a Senator .
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2024, 02:16 PM
    Hur testified to Congress. He said that Quid illegally had documents in his possession that he took while he was a Senator from a sensitive compartmented information facility (SCIF )
    Good thing his last name is not spelled T-R-U-M-P. He'd be in four different courts by now.

One can only wonder how anyone can read this information and come away with the impression that Biden is basically an honest man.
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2024, 03:12 PM
    He wasn't senile then either
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2024, 03:52 PM
    If Lincoln's old adage about liars needing to have a good memory is true, then Mr. Biden might be in serious trouble.
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2024, 10:33 PM
    Hur also gave an $8 million motive for Quid stealing the docs. Quid was going to write a book. The Hur reports cites incidents when Quid told his ghost writer that there were CLASSIFED DOCS in his house that the writer could view for reference.
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2024, 04:05 AM
    I was amused to see Congressional Dems hammering Hur . They said that Hur's conclusion that Quid was a senile old fart was politically motivated .

Let's forget for a second that he said that if Quid was halfway lucid ,that he probably had enough goods on Quid to charge him.

The reality is that no matter what Hur wrote into his report there was no obligation for the report to be released . That was totally up to AG Garland.

Garland could've not released it at all .He could've redacted the part about Quid's declining mental state . He could've ordered Hur to remove that section from the report .

He did none of that . Instead of their faux outrage ,Congressional Dems should have hauled Garland up to Capitol Hill to ask the AG why was it allowed to go public?

They bellyache that Hur is some MAGA holdover . Wrong. Garland appointed him . No one told Garland to do so. Hur was put in an impossible position. He must have had marching orders to not charge Quid. So he did the next best thing . He spelled out that what Quid has been doing for 15 years is a crime . He then found a way to follow orders .
    So again the question is why was the report released as it was ? ?

I have some unprovable thoughts. The puppet master (aka the emperor) wants to plow the field and make way for his hand picked replacement (aka Madam Defarge Obama) . Garland is the convenient intermediary who owes the emperor . Let's not forget that the emperor wanted Garland to be in SCOTUS . Oh what mischief he could've wrought ! Instead he was given the one role in the administration where he is semi-independent of Quid's decisions .

In doing this he made sure he was one step removed when applying the Comey doctrine . ("no reasonable prosecutor would charge" ) Comey put the burden on himself . The weasel Garland can take a hands off approach and say it was Hur's call . But it never was.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Elder Law [ 4 Answers ]

My mother is currently in assisted living and is broke. I am selling her house and would like to know the best way to handle the proceeds. I was advised to put the money in a single premium immediate annuity naming the state as beneficiary and myself as second beneficiary. I thought annuities...

Box elder bugs [ 2 Answers ]

I have tons in my house they crawl on everything including my three month old son I don't know what the tree looks like to get rid of it and I need these bugs gone how can I get them out for cheap I got five kids and they r nasty bugs

How can a person be so abnormal to physical abuse,and sexually abuse? [ 2 Answers ]

My,cousin was missing for 2 yrs. And was on crystal meth for a long time but,she also was mentally abused,and most likely sexually abused.She is not the same anymore she lost her self being,and is always wanting sex,she steals,lies,and agrees to everything,she doesn't know who she really is...

Where can I report elder financial abuse [ 7 Answers ]

First I would like to say that I live in canada. My mother moved in with my brother and his wife aprox, 3 years ago. At first it was fine. She was suppose to pay 300 a month rent. Shortly later it changed that she would buy the groceries instead of paying rent. I have had access to her bank...

Elder law [ 2 Answers ]

Since 1999 I have been taking care of my grandmother. It started with home maintenance and has progressed to help with finances, medical appointments, and basic physical care. In July of last year my uncle's daughter, her boyfriend and their daughter moved in with my grandmother. Neither of them...

View more questions Search