Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2024, 03:40 AM
    The rehabilitation of Fidel
    Did you know that the mass murdering repressive dictator of Cuba; who brutally suppressed the people was actually a martyred hero ? (he died peacefully after a very long life )
    Did you know that As the leader of the Cuban Revolution in 1959, Castro aimed to uplift his people by overthrowing the Batista regime and ushering in a new era of social justice."

A high school near Seattle held a candlelight vigil to Castro and compared him to other "social justice "advocates like MLK Jr and Mandella .

Why did a high school in Shoreline celebrate Fidel Castro? (youtube.com)
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2024, 06:17 AM
    I can only repeat this as a reply.

"You are missing the point, Tom. In this brave new world in which we live where women are men, men are women, and marriage is whatever, I am allowed to have my own truth, and if my own truth is that the 14th amendment applies to Trump, then no one can tell me otherwise. (SARC)" The point there, of course, is that we now live in a world where truth is cheap, and once a person is willing to accept such preposterous ideas, utterly unsupported in science or history, then he/she is open to any number of somewhat less absurd ideas which are still foolish and harmful such as rewriting the history of a murderous dictator.

They are doing this since it suits some purpose of theirs. That is both the interesting and alarming part. What end are they working towards? How do you see that, Tom?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rehabilitation in canada [ 1 Answers ]

I got convicted of a felony when I has in my early 20's. I am now 42 and have not been in trouble since I was 24 and was stopped at the border and not allowed into Canada. What do I need to do to get what they call rehabilitation done so I can enter Canada?

Fidel velasquez [ 2 Answers ]

I need to find out about my friend Fidel Velasquez... need to get in touch urgently and I don't know how to do so... his family is in distress... thanks for everything {personal info removed-<>}

Criminal rehabilitation [ 1 Answers ]

What is the shortest time I can get my crimanial rehabilitation application back once I have submited it for a DUI nine years ago?

Accelerated rehabilitation [ 2 Answers ]

I was charged with interfering with an officer and breach of peace, I was offered accelerated rehabilitation that would erase my crimes in a year but I thought I used it 6 years ago, or I could have used youthful offender I don't have the paperwork. I told the da this and he checked my record and...

View more questions Search