Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2024, 05:11 AM
    Clueless wakes up to his morning Joe
    According to Axios ;former Tea Party Repub turned insane lefty talking head Joe Scarborough is one of Clueless' major influencers .
    He hosts a morning show that has little ratings on MSNBC with his wife [FONT=Atiza, ui-serif, Georgia, Cambria, Times New Roman, Times, serif][COLOR=#333335]Mika Brzezinski; who is the daughter of Jimmy Carter's [/COLOR][/FONT] National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski .

According to Axios Clueless' obsession with the show is so strong that his advisors ;taking a cue from the boss ;watch it too. So in essence ;Morning Joe runs the country . He invites retired Adm. James Stavridis to attend national security discussions based on the fact that he is a frequent contributor to the show. His obsession with the show is at least the equal of Trump had with Fox News ;which was made a big deal about.

The president often calls co-host Joe Scarborough — a former Republican congressman who’s now a harsh critic of Donald Trump — to get Scarborough’s take on issues and sometimes vent about media coverage, according to people familiar with the relationship.
    During the day, Biden has long asked his staff whether they saw a story, a poll, or a segment that had been on the show. He’s included show regulars in off-the-record conversations with policy experts.
    Biden pays particular attention to — and has consulted with — “Morning Joe” regulars such as longtime reporter Mike Barnicle, foreign policy expert Richard Haass and historian Jon Meacham, who has assisted on several Biden speeches.

Inside Biden's obsession with "Morning Joe" (axios.com)

Joe in turn cheerleads the President making excuses for his dismal ratings

‘Morning Joe’ Blames Biden’s ‘Anemic’ Approval Rating on ‘Media Bubble’: Done More ‘Than Any President This Century’ (Video) (yahoo.com)

Behind the scenes however . Morning Joe thinks Clueless is too old to be President.

Joe Scarborough Reveals Democrats Admits Biden is 'Too Old' (mediaite.com)
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2024, 06:19 AM
    Latest news on Snopes is not good. They have been discovered to be wrong big-time in several of their "investigations", the latest of which involved the pres wearing a hard-hat backwards. Snopes initially said the stories were false and that JB had the hat on properly. Only after receiving MANY complaints did Snopes have to admit that they had it wrong. Maybe we need a Snopes for Snopes?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/snopes...ng-facts-wrong

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drank Saturday into early Sunday morning. Will I pass an EtG on Thursday morning? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, as the question states... I got to a social function on Saturday about 10:30pm... between then and 1am Sunday.. I had several mixed drinks mostly containing Bacardi Rum. I would assume there was around 10 shots (more or less) within said mix drinks. I got intoxicated and decided to sleep on...

Feel really nauseous every morning and puking more often in the morning [ 5 Answers ]

For over a year now every morning when I wake up I'm really nasuas to the point where I can't even really do anything. And when it started about every few months id also wake up puking and I get coldsweats. Shake, am hot then freezing and now its started to happen more often and its pretty bad.....

I have unprotected sex on Friday early morning and I took the morning afther pill on [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on Friday early morning ( 5.30am or so) and I took the morning afther pill on Monday around 9 or 10 am. A couple days later I got some dark bleeding spots. Is there any chance that I can be pregnant? How soon I can do the pregnancy test to find it out. Thanks

2 Year Old Lab wakes us up at 4 every morning [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so we have a 2 year old lab mix - DotDot. She sleeps in our room at the end of the bed on her own bedding. She wakes up a couple times a night but goes back to sleep until around 4ish when she starts licking my husband. Is there anyway to get her into a routine that she will sleep all...

Puppy wakes us all up at 4 o clock every morning barking! [ 1 Answers ]

I have yorkshire terrier who is nearly 5 months old, we have had him since he was 10 weeks old. The first few nights he slept through until the morning, but now he constantly wakes up at 4 o clock onwards. It is hard to ignore him as much as I try. If we get up and put him back in his basket he...

View more questions Search