Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2024, 12:28 PM
    Not enough transgender sailor recruits?
    Evidently the navy has not been able to find enough enthusiastic female and TG recruits to offset the many potential male recruits who don't want to have to bunk with a man who has a vagina.

The U.S. Navy will start to enlist applicants who have not graduated from high school or obtained a GED as the service continues to struggle with its recruiting goals.
    "We get thousands of people into our recruiting stations every year that want to join the Navy but do not have an education credential. And we just turn them away," Vice Adm. Rick Cheeseman, the Navy's chief of personnel, said of the change, according to a report in The Associated Press.
    At this rate, they will start accepting recruits as long as they managed to pass the sixth grade with at least a C- average.

Navy lowers bar to enlist again amid continued recruiting woes | Fox News
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2024, 12:32 PM
    They just need to upgrade their recruit videos

IN THE NAVY---VILLAGE PEOPLE, Official Music Video (1979) HD (youtube.com)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 28, 2024, 02:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    male recruits who don't want to have to bunk with a man who has a vagina.
    There is no vagina.
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2024, 07:56 PM
    I'm glad to hear you say that. It's good that we can agree that having a vagina makes a person a woman so that anyone with such an organ cannot claim to be a man. And that such a thing has to even be said is far beyond incredible.
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2024, 03:03 AM
    Scraping the bottom of the barrel Desperate times call for desperate measures .

Navy to allow those without high school diploma or GED to enlist (navytimes.com)

It won't be long before ;like Rome before us; we start inviting the barbarians to guard the gates .

Senate bill renews effort to enlist non-citizens in the military | The American Legion
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2024, 04:50 AM
    And in England former NATO commander General Sir Richard Sherriff is openly talking about a draft .

Conscription Considered for UK Defense Amid Budget Cuts and Global Tensions (newsgpt.ai)

He also says they don't spend nearly enough on defense.

This comes as the US has plans to forward deploy nukes on British soil .

This comes as reports show that more than a third of US military age youth are too soft , flabby,and out of shape to serve in our forces.

Unfit to Serve | Physical Activity | CDC

And of course we are being invaded by thousands of military age males crossing the border ;an alarming amount of them come from China and from Africa and the Middle East. They are not just Western hemisphere "migrants " looking for better job opportunities .

Arizona border crossing overrun by massive surge of adult male migrants from across the globe | Fox News

Concerns Rise Over 900% Spike in Chinese Activity Across US Border — Eightify

Last week retired FBI security experts sounded the alarm
    “The threat we call out today is new and unfamiliar. In its modern history the U.S. has never suffered an invasion of the homeland, and, yet, one is unfolding now. Military age men from across the globe, many from countries or regions not friendly to the United States, are landing in waves on our soil by the thousands – not by splashing ashore from a ship or parachuting from a plane bur rather by foot across a border that has been accurately advertised around the world as largely unprotected with ready access granted.”
    65b32e508e0b0.pdf.pdf (townnews.com)
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2024, 05:21 AM
    It's what happens when you run an incompetent, geriatric nincompoop against a competent man who is a loud-mouthed, obnoxious narcissist that many people cannot bring themselves to vote for.
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2024, 07:19 AM
    It occurs to me that many years ago CS Lewis in his book 'The Abolition of Man'(a must read book) warned our society about "men without chests "

We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.

Clearly the answer the military has is to seek out men with breasts .
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2024, 08:39 AM
    Great line and a meaningful one.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 29, 2024, 08:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    All men have breasts. Nipples too.
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2024, 09:18 PM
    He was making a point with a good play on words.

"We make men without chests..."

"Clearly the answer the military has is to seek out men with breasts."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transgender Women [ 338 Answers ]

Can a person who supports LGBTQ be opposed to transgender women competing in women's sports?

Transgender? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a crossdresser. I have been dressing since I was 11. Well, that's when I first got caught. I have a tiny penis. My step-mother used to say my small penis was a sign I should have been a girl ? It was a birth defect? She also said it was the reason I liked to wear my step-sister's clothes? She...

Muslim and transgender [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am a 35 yr old muslim mother and have just found out my son might have gender dysphoria.I have been searxhing online for answers and don't really know what to do.my son is 16 and had this problem since the age of 11.I am so worried and don't know how to explain my situation.I don't know who to...

Transgender HRT [ 1 Answers ]

My question is this? I have been taking daily 250mg Spirolactone Daily,I now believe that I have rid myself of most,If not All Testosterone in my Body.I no longer get erections and my penis has shrunk very well,I am also taking 8-10mg Estrodial.My question is My Endocrinologist only wants me to...

View more questions Search