Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lalji Posts: 81, Reputation: 2

Jan 21, 2024, 11:05 AM
    Gift tax
    What will be the tax implications if a US citizen gifts property located in a foreign country to another US citizen

Check out some similar questions!

Gift Tax If I gift my father about 50K [ 2 Answers ]

What will be the gift tax to me, if I gift my father about 50k in India. My Father is in India and an Indian Citizen.

Gift [ 2 Answers ]

I am 20 and my BF is 23. We r in a relationship from 1 year. Till now we haven't exchanged any gifts I am really very much confused what to gift him?

I want to surprise my friend with a Crystal Gift, Will Crystal Gift works better? [ 0 Answers ]

Iam planning to present a surprising to my girl friend during her birthday, the gift has to be memorable and ever lasting. So I thought of to engrave my girlfriends picture in crystal which would be surprising.

Gift for destination wedding and the couple is also having a reception 1 gift or 2? [ 2 Answers ]

I am attending a destination wedding, Aruba and the couple is also having a reception once they get back in New York. I am attending both. 1) Do I bring the gift with me to Aruba? 2) Do I bring it to the reception? 3) Do I get them a gift for both?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.