Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2024, 08:31 AM
    I guess it was inevitable...
    Still, it is shocking to see such lunacy. "Microsubconscious distress"?? Claiming to be wise, they became fools

Name:  misgender a pet.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  45.4 KB
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2024, 09:54 AM
    Don't laugh This dog got neutered and now he thinks he's a b-tch

Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 18, 2024, 12:02 PM
    What the actual....
    Bet she got her PhD from a non-denominational religious festival paper tube.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2024, 01:28 PM
    and applied for her degree from the back of a match book

jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2024, 07:53 AM
    Saw this in an article this morning. "In 2009, a mass Viking grave containing 54 decapitated skeletons was discovered by archaeologists on the South Dorset Ridgeway, located in the hills between Dorchester and Weymouth, England. All of the skeletons were males, and all were buried in shallow graves with their decapitated heads piled up to one side."

Isn't it interesting that archeologists are able to look at centuries old skeletons and tell whether or not the individual was male or female, and yet we are told now that gender is strictly a mental construct.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 19, 2024, 11:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post

Isn't it interesting that archeologists are able to look at centuries old skeletons and tell whether or not the individual was male or female, and yet we are told now that gender is strictly a mental construct.
    Yeah, did they ask ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Having to face the inevitable [ 147 Answers ]

So glad I found this place, nice to see I'm not alone in my pradicament. Here's my situation, we are coming up to our four year anniversery. I am in the military and have been undergoing training for about two and a half years. We had a distance relationship until we decided to move in together...

Guess again? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I'm liking this, ah the power of knowing what it is. Another really easy one. 11313

Guess what ? [ 11 Answers ]

Guess what I am 2 days late and took a digtal test and I'm PREGNANT thank u guys for all the answers

View more questions Search