Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2023, 05:07 AM
    Disturbing results from Harvard Harris poll
    This is the result of CRT brainwashing.

79% of 18-24 yrs olds believe that whites are oppressors and non-whites the oppressed.

67% of that age group believe Jews are among the oppressors .

HHP_Dec23_KeyResults.pdf (harvardharrispoll.com)

Dividing people by class ;race ;religion; culture ;group spells the end of liberal democratic republican ideas of governance. People will depend on their "tribe" for protection and support. This will be the quickest path to America's destruction.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2023, 06:32 AM
    I was in a store yesterday. The clerk doing the checkout was a nice, competent black woman, but I noticed she had on a shirt with large lettering pronouncing, "Black Votes Matter". It struck me as odd. I wonder what she would have thought if I had worn a shirt declaring, "White Votes Matter", or "Male Votes Matter". I thought later how many people become upset if someone wears a MAGA cap, and yet here we had a store employee declaring her at least somewhat racist views for all customers to have to read.

As to the Harris poll of young people, when people become convinced that there are more than two genders, then it becomes possible for them to believe practically any insane idea, and at least in this case, actually bear a sense of moral superiority for believing those ideas.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 29, 2023, 09:54 AM
    Black votes DO matter! White votes DO matter! Men's votes DO matter! Women's votes DO matter! The votes of the LGBTQ+ community DO matter! Now I want a t-shirt!
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2023, 12:21 PM
    Black votes DO matter! White votes DO matter! Men's votes DO matter! Women's votes DO matter! The votes of the LGBTQ+ community DO matter! Now I want a t-shirt!
    You missed the point.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 29, 2023, 12:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    You missed the point.
    Nope! I'm changing the negative intent to a positive one.

As to the Harris poll of young people, when people become convinced that there are more than two genders, then it becomes possible for them to believe practically any insane idea, and at least in this case, actually bear a sense of moral superiority for believing those ideas.
    It's true! There are more than two genders.
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2023, 01:08 PM
    Nope! I'm changing the negative intent to a positive one.
    Nah. It zoomed over your head. You missed it by a mile.

It's true! There are more than two genders.
    Only in the realm of fantasy. In the real world we know, with the support of science, that there are two.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 29, 2023, 01:22 PM
    Nah. It zoomed over your head. You missed it by a mile.
    You just can't think positively, can you. Jesus said to love one another as He has loved us.
    Only in the realm of fantasy. In the real world we know, with the support of science, that there are two.
    I'll start a new thread about this in a bit so I won't be detouring and smushing tomder's thread.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 29, 2023, 01:27 PM
    Gen Z, the Hope of a New Generation......
    We're all dooomed I tell yeah.
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2023, 03:05 PM
    You just can't think positively, can you. Jesus said to love one another as He has loved us.
    Of course I can. I am positive that you completely missed the point, and every subsequent post of yours verifies it.

If we love people as we are commanded to do, we will be honest with them. "Speaking the truth in love."

I sincerely hope you are wrong, but I can think of no way to contradict your point. I am convinced that nothing short of a genuine Christian revival can save us.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 29, 2023, 03:36 PM
    Of course I can. I am positive that you completely missed the point, and every subsequent post of yours verifies it.
    I didn't miss the point. I cleaned up your negativity.
    If we love people as we are commanded to do, we will be honest with them. "Speaking the truth in love."
    But we will first be honest with ourselves lest we go on the well-traveled road, blasting and criticizing and damning others.

(What is your interpretation of "speaking the truth in love"?)
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2023, 05:57 PM
    I didn't miss the point. I cleaned up your negativity.
    That's how I know you missed the point. It had nothing to do with negativity/positivity. By...a...mile.

blasting and criticizing and damning others.
    I don't think anyone here is doing that.

(What is your interpretation of "speaking the truth in love"?)
    Perhaps Jesus and the adulterous woman in John 8 is a good example. He was loving and merciful to her, and yet he also told her, "Go and sin no more." Truth + Love
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 29, 2023, 10:21 PM
    Perhaps Jesus and the adulterous woman in John 8 is a good example. He was loving and merciful to her, and yet he also told her, "Go and sin no more." Truth + Love
    Don't forget the loving and merciful part before you blast someone for what you consider a sin.
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2023, 03:05 AM
    I hope they don't screw up as badly as us boomers did.
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2023, 05:25 AM
    before you blast someone for what you consider a sin.
    You mean like you're doing now?

For sure we don't want to "blast" people. However, to fail to steer people away from sin and delusion is equally as hateful.

I hope they don't screw up as badly as us boomers did.
    Interesting point. The "greatest generation" did a great job of winning WW2, but a not so great job of raising the next generation. Each succeeding generation has seemed to be of lessor quality until here we are now. So then the question becomes, what to do about it?
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2023, 05:26 AM
    What happened ?
    I'll start a new thread about this in a bit so I won't be detouring and smushing tomder's thread.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 30, 2023, 10:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    What happened ?
    Sorry. I got side-tracked yesterday, editing a Canadian pastor friend's sermon for tomorrow. Will start that new thread this afternoon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harris Company [ 1 Answers ]

The Harris Company purchased a computer for $3,000 on December 1. It is estimated that annual depreciation on the computer will be $600. If financial statements are to be prepared on December 31, the company should make the following adjusting entry:

View more questions Search