Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2023, 04:19 PM
    No, you said, "divorcing a husband because he was a total loser in bed and sleeping with another man before marrying him are all acts of sin" and sin is the road to hell according to evangelists/conservative Christians.
    Here you are. A far, far better reply, and an accurate one, would have been, "You're right. You didn't mention hell."

I'm still curious as to why a Christian counselor would not bother to mention to people who are having sex outside of marriage that they are violating God's will.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 24, 2023, 06:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I'm still curious as to why a Christian counselor would not bother to mention to people who are having sex outside of marriage that they are violating God's will.
    I wouldn't bother?
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2023, 06:44 PM
    It would seem you haven't. Have you? Do you?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 24, 2023, 07:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    It would seem you haven't. Have you? Do you?
    I have. I do.
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2023, 07:54 PM
    Then good for you! You’ve never mentioned it before, so I’m glad you have now.
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2023, 08:37 PM
    Here is wishing all of you guys a wonderful Christmas and God's best on that day.
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2023, 07:06 AM
    Right on cue, a man who wants to be thought of as a woman is mad because the rest of the world is not excited about joining in with his delusion.

Transgender actress Tommy Dorfman claimed that workers for Delta Air Lines intentionally misgendered her and committed a "human rights violation" following a viral video of the alleged incident.
    In a short clip posted to TikTok on Christmas Eve, 31-year-old Dorfman says, "And what about when a Delta employee misgenders you intentionally?" while standing by the departure gate.
    Referring to Dorfman, the worker can be heard saying, "While she's talking—while he's talking" before being cut off.
    Thankfully, the airline steward, also a man, responds honestly. "It wasn't intentional, but if you want to take it personal, that's also okay." Thankfully for him, the man is black and the confused actor is white, so will it be hard to decide who gets to play the victim card? Here's to hoping the employee will "man up" and refuse to issue the seemingly obligatory apology.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/transg...ng-viral-video
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2023, 07:21 AM
    I wonder if the word 'You' is ok. Like in ' hey you ;get off my plane. '
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2023, 07:45 AM
    Perhaps it will end up becoming a banned pronoun for being too gender non-specific???

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Purity [ 2 Answers ]

Asalamualikum Sir I am a muslim girl. I want to ask that every time I feel that I am not in pure state. I don't know that it is right or not I try to keep myself pure. When I stand for prayer I feel as if liquid is discharging from both anal and urethra, every time I go to toilet I wash my pants...

View more questions Search