Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DOT 34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 12:09 PM
    Purge control Valve
    I have a 1998 nissan Altima and I'm trying to located where it is because I went to a mechanic yesterday and He didn't know where it was. I'm trying to do it myself. If anybody knows I need some help thanks
    Vandy-1 Posts: 99, Reputation: 6

Apr 22, 2007, 09:29 PM
    On early models it is located close to the brake booster on the drivers side, on later models to 2001 it is located under the drivers side rear fender/ quarter panel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

P1457 EVAP Emission Control System Leak Detected (Control Canister System) [ 5 Answers ]

How much it cost to repair this on a 98 Honda Accord? P1457 EVAP Emission Control System Leak Detected (Control Canister System)

Faulty evep purge [ 1 Answers ]

I'm aware of some issues with a faulty evap purge solenoid but my question is to what extent would you get poor idling and surging because of it? I've read about it but not everything is as clear as books try to sound

Diverter valve leak - 3 valve diverter valve? [ 1 Answers ]

My shower has three knobs and the one in the middle diverts the water flow from the tub spout to the shower. I think that means I have a 3 valve diverter valve, if not please correct me. When I turn the diverter knob so that the water comes out of the shower, there is still significant water...

Gas valve noise on main valve engagement [ 1 Answers ]

I have a carrier 58gs100ga furnace with a white rodgers 36e93 gas valve. The main gas valve solenoid chatters or rattles for a split second before it stays engaged after the pilot is proved. I just replace the spark/lock out board and the fan board for a different problem. This chatter is...

Carrier hsp gas valve/igniter control [ 2 Answers ]

Please help!! I have a carrier gas pack with a hsp valve/ignitor and after going through the ignition procedure I get nothing. I have replaced the inducer board and the inducer fan does work, however that is the only thing that appears to work. BEFORE spending another 150 bucks on the hsp...

View more questions Search