Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2023, 04:48 PM
    It was only a matter of time.
    An 11 year old girl on a field trip was assigned to share a room and bed with a boy who claims to be a girl. The parents, of course, were not notified of this beforehand and neither was the girl. So that's how it works now? "Yeah, I have functional male apparatus but hey, I'm a girl you prejudiced, cis-gender fool, so don't tell me I can't sleep with a girl!!"

Insanity is presently reigning.

Christian parents from Colorado have complained to their eleven-year-old daughter's school district after she was allegedly forced to share a bed with a biological male on an overnight trip, according to a letter on Monday.
    Here's hoping that the district is sued to the max and the appropriate heads roll. While the first is very likely, the second is most certainly not.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ch...ip/ar-AA1kZXZc

https://www.theblaze.com/news/brave-...-from-district
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 5, 2023, 05:11 PM
    Did the "boy" molest the girl? How old is "he"? Do the two children know each other, go to school together? (There must be a lot more background regarding this situation.)
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2023, 06:03 PM
    Yeah. It’s perfectly fine to arrange for an eleven year old girl to unknowingly share a bed with a boy claiming to be a girl as long as they sort of know each other and go to the same school. Oh, and as long as they make sure to keep this news from her parents.

Oh brother.

Read the article and get your questions answered, not that they make any sense to begin with. Schools have no business arranging for a boy to share a bed with a girl. Sue em.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 5, 2023, 06:23 PM
    K.E.M. isn't a boy, only looks like one externally. (I notice YOU didn't read the article.)
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2023, 08:07 PM
    Yeah. He’s not a boy, he merely LOOKS like a boy externally, thus for sane people making him a…boy.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 5, 2023, 08:24 PM
    You don't understand about transgenders, do you.
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2023, 08:40 PM
    I understand the science of biology.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 5, 2023, 08:55 PM
    Nope, you definitely don't.

https://gardendrum.com/2016/01/07/ye...ansgender-too/

https://www.vice.com/en/article/8x8b...-trans-animals

https://sites.lsa.umich.edu/eeblog/2...s-and-insects/
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2023, 05:29 AM
    Whoever wrote the first article simply has an ax to grind. Having plants that develop first male, and then later female sex organs, is not even close to being trans where that DOES NOT HAPPEN. Any thinking person can see that instantly.

The second article, likewise written by a prejudiced author, attempts to conflate a very limited group of animals which actually develop the sex organs of the opposite sex with humans who simply think they are a different gender than they actually are. In the case of the animals, the sex change can be easily determined by examining the animal's body and seeing the genetalia. That is a far cry from the transgender issue.

The author of the third article was the worst. Prejudice is a terrible enemy in research. He tried to use a particular bird as an example of being transgender because one of the males was raising some young birds as the female would typically do. But that is not what transgender is about. TG is when a male believes himself to be a female or vice-versa. There is absolutely no reason to believe that the male bird was convinced it was a female. It did not seek male birds to "mate" with or behave sexually like a female. I included the paragraph below which any thinking person can read and see through immediately. The underlined sentence clearly says the male bird is NOT female. The male bird exhibiting some female behaviors does not make it female. It remains a male bird. Different, to be sure, but still very much male.

The problem here is with your approach to this subject. You don't know much about science, and you are so deeply involved in this situation yourself that you have lost all objectivity. You just go about in a helter-skelter manner looking for any article that you think might support your view, but you evidently don't have the ability to read and evaluate the material in a way that allows you to determine if it has any real value. I suggest you spend some time learning the subject before you post again.

First, let’s talk about the hooded warbler paper. This study was done by Daniel K. Niven, in 1993. He examined a male hooded warbler, Wilsonia citrina, that acted like a female bird for 2 years in a row. I suppose you could say that this bird was transgender at least in terms of behavior, but it’s all semantics, right? This was a cool paper because it was presenting the observations from a very factual standpoint, and the researcher let us draw our own conclusions. He basically observed this bird that he called Y participating in typically female hooded warbler activities such as nest building and sitting on the nest. There was another male bird (X) whose territory the nest was in, that apparently accepted Y as a mate, feeding him and the nestlings. Now you may ask, where did the nestlings come from if Y was in fact male, He can’t lay eggs, right? Turns out hooded warbler females often lay eggs in other birds’ nests, or the eggs may have come from a brown headed cowbird female laying her egg in a hooded warbler nest.
    Why can't the bird lay eggs? Because he was "in fact male." Simple.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2023, 05:41 AM
    Parental Rights is a big issue ;the civil rights issue of our era .
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2023, 05:50 AM
    Good comment, Tom. The fact that the school attempted to get this girl to share a bed with a biological male while keeping this from her mother WHO WAS WITH THE KIDS ON THE TRIP is the key element of the whole story.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does age matter? [ 15 Answers ]

Before you judge and shoot words at me, read what I got to say. - I'm 15, 16 next month and happens to be dating a 27 year old and is turning 28 next month. So by now who ever is reading this thinks I'm completely disgusting and is stupid and an idiot of dating this guy and that its against the...

Does age matter? [ 7 Answers ]

I really like my friend and everyone says we should date, I wantto but I'm scared it will be weird because I'm 16 and he is 14. I don't think it matters but I'm not sure. What should I do?

What is the matter with my dog's leg [ 3 Answers ]

She is limping and her foot is OK her leg is not broken

My neighbour moan all the time about my kids no matter what time of day if they play [ 2 Answers ]

When my kids play my neighbour moans when they are at the front of our house and at the back and even when they are in there own house they even tried to get the sociel services on to us its getting to the point that my kids don't play because he only comes around kicking off

Where did matter come from? [ 24 Answers ]

I have a general question to ask. I'm a big fan of the big bang theory, the general theory that everything in the universe today was in one hot and dense state, there was an explosion and subsequently matter spread out and the universe is expanding today but I was wondering where the matter came...

View more questions Search