Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2023, 10:50 AM
    Cruelest Tax on the Poor
    Turkey dinner will cost 25% more this year than just four years ago. It's just a reflection of the hardships imposed on the poor by the reckless, "buy your vote at any cost" policies of the federal government.

Gathering around the table for a Thanksgiving dinner won’t take as much of a toll on your pocketbook this year compared to 2022, but the meal still reflects historically high costs. The American Farm Bureau Federation’s 38th annual survey provides a snapshot of the average cost of this year’s classic holiday feast for 10, which is $61.17 or less than $6.20 per person.
    This is a 4.5% decrease from last year’s record-high average of $64.05, but a Thanksgiving meal is still 25% higher than it was in 2019, which highlights the impact high supply costs and inflation have had on food prices since before the pandemic.
    Rather interestingly, the price actually FELL during the Trump admin.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2023, 01:08 PM
    You mean the bird Clueless gives us isn't a freebee ?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2023, 08:38 PM
    Shhhh!! You don't want to upset the pres, do you???

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My poor cat [ 2 Answers ]

My thirteen year old cat for the last three day has been laying in her urine. For the last two days she has been very lethargic will not eat and has not drink and basically will not move. I will be taking the cat tomorrow do you have any suggestions until then

He's poor, I'm not rich but not poor, he expects me to pay for everything, cheap? [ 24 Answers ]

My boyfriend is poor, I'm not rich nor poor, he expects me to pay for everything.. sometimes at dinner he orders a long list and I know I'm going to have to pay for it.. is it about being poor? Or is he cheap?

My poor new car [ 4 Answers ]

Friday, June 12th I was told to come outside by the head of my department. I went outside to find magenta ink (I work at the newspaper) all over my car. Along with the ink there were sticks and leaves, various scratches, one chip and the right underneath the pontiac logo on the front, the bumper...

Poor guy! [ 17 Answers ]

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into...

My poor dog [ 2 Answers ]

My pet pug dog has a large belly not fat lage ,but it looks inflated he also gags very loudlyhes 9 years old he is not nudered eats and drinks easly we think it's a kiddney failure but he isn't able to take a b.m. what should I do and what's his sickness

View more questions Search