Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pasadena Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 11:40 AM
    Punching accuracy
    How would I go about improve my punching accuracy and still keep my speed for it seem that when I put all my will to be accurate the speed at wich usely strike has decreese would you plese help me solve this problem.
    Helpoo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2007, 03:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pasadena
    how would i go about improve my punching accuracy and still keep my speed for it seem that when i put all my will to be accurate the speed at wich usely strike has decreese would you plese help me solve this problem.
    Practice that's all you need, find a target or drawa target on a punching bag then hit it directly continuosly for 30minutes while switching hands. Then it will develop muscle memory were you are trained to hit the specific spot while still keeping the same speed and power.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worf a Punching Bag? [ 4 Answers ]

Ever notice how the supposedly formidable Klingon warrior Worf is always getting beat Up by other aliens? One alien sent him flying across the room as if swatting a fly away. Data, punched him in the stomach and after Worf growled in order to save face he collapsed In a heap. The Ferenge...

Ultrasound gender accuracy [ 2 Answers ]

I had an ultrasound at 12 weeks and was told it was a boy then another at 18 weeks and was told it was a boy again what are the chances of being a girl. Should I have another ultrasound? Also have you heard of the draino test? Is it accurate

Punching new hole in electrical box [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a tool for punching a large hole in an electrical box when there is no punchout in the right place? Thanks Ron

View more questions Search