Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2023, 05:18 AM
    And just like that ;Clueless Joe has a primary challenge
    Well actually Marianne Williamson has been a lone voice in the wilderness challenging Clueless from the left . She was going nowhere until the war in Israel. It appears that the party is split between it's traditional support for Israel and the Squad like Jew haters . It has given Williamson a bit of an opening as Cluless' poll numbers among party faithful has plummeted.

The new challenger from the middle is young gun Dean Phillips, a House Rep from Minnesota .
    Who is Dean Phillips, Democratic challenger to Biden in 2024 (axios.com)

Dem incumbents do not do well when challenged from their party.
    LBJ got blind sided by Eugene McCarthy and Robert Kennedy . He announced he would not seek reelection.

Jimmy Carter was primaried by Ted the swimmer Kennedy .Although Carter won the nomination after a bitter convention he was sufficiently knee capped by Kennedy losing some major primaries ;and eventually lost to Reagan.

Phillips wisely is opening his challenge in New Hampshire where Clueless has decided to be a no show.
    Biden will not be on the New Hampshire primary ballot this election (nbcnews.com)
    (dumber than dirt)

Dems who are increasingly concerned about Clueless Joe for many reasons ,now have alternatives .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2023, 05:34 AM
    Phillips wisely is opening his challenge in New Hampshire where Clueless has decided to be a no show.
    Biden will not be on the New Hampshire primary ballot this election (nbcnews.com)
    (dumber than dirt)
    That really is a stunning decision. Hard to imagine how he thinks that helps him.
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2023, 05:55 AM
    He wants SC to be the first because he has Jim Clyburn as an ally here .

Rep. Jim Clyburn Says Dean Phillips Is Disrespecting Black Voters With New Hampshire-Focused Campaign (Exclusive) - The Messenger

That brings up the 3 strikes against Phillips .He is not the right color ;gender ;or an LGBTQ++ xyx . He's also a so called moderate so he doesn't get the radical squad backing . AND he supports Israel (with the 2 state solution caveat ) .
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2023, 03:19 AM
    This clown wants the Dems to shut down their New Hampshire primary .

Biden Should Shut Down the Rogue New Hampshire Primary (msn.com)
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2024, 03:36 AM
    Gadfly ultra-lib Williamson has un-suspended her campaign. She says Clueless Joe is vulnerable to Trump. What he is vulnerable to is an errant step or the party gently throwing him under the bus. Hate to tell Williamson but if the party dumps Clueless then Madame Defarge Michelle Obama is in the hold after Kam the Sham is also rejected .
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2024, 05:16 AM
    Kimberly Strassel in WSJ says the Clueless Joe and Trump would both lose to virtually anyone else. So they have a co-dependency.

Expect this codependency to continue to define the general election campaign. In 2000, George W. Bush and Al Gore duked it out over tax policy, “nation building” and the Clinton scandals. Barack Obama and John McCain in 2008 squared off on healthcare, Iraq and the global financial crisis. Even the 2016 Trump-Clinton race featured brawls over a Supreme Court vacancy and ObamaCare. Oh, for those days. Mr. Biden’s campaign theme: If you think I’m bad, he’ll be a hell of a lot worse. Mr. Trump’s: Right back at you.
    The Trump-Biden Codependency - WSJ
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2024, 05:20 AM
    Kimberly Strassel in WSJ says the Clueless Joe and Trump would both lose to virtually anyone else.
    Could be except that Trump has already shown he can beat HC. Still, neither one is a world-beater.

Mr. Biden’s campaign theme: If you think I’m bad, he’ll be a hell of a lot worse. Mr. Trump’s: Right back at you.
    Maybe, but both candidates have track records to run on. I think Trump has a significant advantage there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have Primary Custody, ex wife wants primary custody. [ 2 Answers ]

I was granted a divorce in Texas on January of 2013, as part of the divorce agreement I was given custody or our 3 year old son. Ex wife moved back to her home state of Mississippi, after about 6 months my son and I moved to Mississippi and tried working things out. In August of this year, roughly...

How to mix a primary color from other primary colors [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. Yes I know the title makes no sense. Im trying to buy some textile paints for the airbrush. Trouble is these are the colors offered-Blue(Green) Red(Orange) Yellow(Green). I rang to ask what that means assuming it means they are not pure primarys and she said the color in brackets is a kind...

Clueless [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 26 and in October I lost my virginity to a guy I met online. We texted back and forth about meeting up again and never did. We didn't speak for a few months.. and now in February we've been talking about meeting up for some fun again.. sending pics back and forth and being flirty... then...

Clueless Guy here. [ 14 Answers ]

I need help meeting someone. I haven't dated in a while and I would like to be with someone. But I have trouble meeting people. Especially women. I don't do the bar or club scene at all. I don't go out either. Because I don't know where to go or what to do. And don't want to go alone. Maybe I...

Clueless [ 1 Answers ]

I have suffered for the last month with dizzies heart pounding very tierd even after sleeping for 12 hours vison problems chest pain hot flushes neck pain body treamorsbeen to doctor had blood test galore ultra sound of heart been to hospital many many times they all keep telling me its annexity I...

View more questions Search