Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2023, 08:08 AM
    Putin invites Clueless Joe for tea
    Take some more tea,' the March Hare said to Alice, very earnestly. `I've had nothing yet,' Alice replied in an offended tone, `so I can't take more. ' `You mean you can't take less,' said the Hatter: `it's very easy to take more than nothing.
    (Alice in Wonderland)

Army Tactical Missile Systems (ATACMs) are the new wonder weapon we are supplying Ukraine with . Ukraine has recently started using them attacking Russian forward air bases .

Previously Quid Pro Joe would not authorize them to be shipped to Ukraine. But he now has as the war is not going well. Even though the compliant press continues to insist Russia is losing .

“If Russia has lost the war, why supply ATACMS?” Putin asked

He said this at the Belt and Road forum in Bejing .

He also invited Quid to Moscow for pancakes and tea.

Harmless enough right ?

Except that Russia has used poison in tea to assassinate Putin's opponents in the past. But if he wanted to lure Quid then instead of tea ,he should've offered ice cream.

Check out some similar questions!

The end of Putin? [ 1 Answers ]

"Russian elites are allegedly planning to remove President Vladimir Putin, according to Ukrainian intelligence, with a successor already in mind." "'In the environment of the Russian business and political elite, a group of influential persons opposing is formed,' the post reads. 'Their goal is...

My husband invites ex without checking how his wife feels [ 9 Answers ]

I am throwing mu husband a 50th birthday party... and he invites his ex girlfriend without asking me how I feel about it ? She the ex making plans to be here and ask if she can tag along with us frm spore to msia ? Question if she can make plans frm US to Spore ? Why can't she plan to arrange...

My adult daughter who lives 15 miles away from me never invites me over. [ 2 Answers ]

I am honestly as pleasant as I can be, supportive of her children. It feels like she badly needs someone to reject. She knows I love her and will put up with a lot. Will other mothers whose adult daughters have rejected them please respond? Thanks.

Who invites Who's parents [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been pretty serious now for awhile and reacently the topic of marriage has come up . The plan seems to be that we would both like to be engaged in the next year. My parents are more than okay with this if that is what we both want . They would however like to meet his...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.