Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drmelb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 11:16 AM
    Sharp Aquos 32D42U and low volume
    Hi

Live in Costa Rica where technical help is very scarce. Bought the above TV and have connected the antenna, am using a Direct TV box. I can receive all the channels that I subscribe to but the volume even when turned up to the maximum seems very quiet, although the sound is good.
    - The Direct TV box remote is turned to highest volume
    - No mute is pressed
    - My direct TV box does not have HDMI output and there is no chance of getting one with. It does have the red, yellow and white jacks. I know that red and white are for audio but wherever I connect them on the TV it makes absolutely no difference.
    - Have tried a DVD and same volume
    - Have changed the red, white and yellow cables - no difference.

HELP SOMEONE PLEASE

To return it to the stor from where it came is a 9 hour drive!
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Apr 24, 2007, 02:15 PM
    Have you tried adjusting the volume on the TV itself?

The red and white audio jacks should be grouped with a corresponding yellow (video) jack or s-video jack or component video jack. Make sure your a/v source is plugged into the same group (i.e. AV 1).

You also mentioned connecting an antenna? Where? To the tv's own tuner? Or do you mean the direct TV box?
    JeanS Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 10:05 AM
    Hi, I had a similar problem with my TV, but I have recently found a great tech support site that help me with all my electronics support needs. They also have free live chat support.

Here is the page for your TV Sharp Aquos LC-32GD4U Support

Just click on live support

Good luck

Jean

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sharp pains during sex [ 16 Answers ]

Recently during sex I have been getting some odd, sharp pains. It seems to be in my upper pelvic region usually on the left side. Now, my boyfriend thankfully has a very large penis so I do sometimes get sore and have pain when he gets too deep but this is different from anything I've felt. I'm...

Sharp TV [ 1 Answers ]

Any ideas ? I have a TV Sharp model CA26S10 and the problem is when I turn of the TV either by the remote or by the panel, there is only the sound that goes off. The image still on. If the cable box is on I can change the channel and see it even if the TV is off only the sound is off. If my...

Sharp Chest Pain [ 2 Answers ]

I am 38 yr old female who has been experiencing the worst pain in my left side of my chest all day. I have taken ibuprofen & aspirin and it isn't getting any better. I have no indigestion, or injured myself. I'm at my wits end. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sharp Tv [ 1 Answers ]

xxx Sharp tv will come on around 1 or 2min and go off , then maybe after months it may come on and do the same thing. I had a new power button put in cost 94.00 labor, and 7.50 for parts. What seems to be the problem? It's a new tv yet had it in storage for a while, there are no warranties!...

View more questions Search