Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 14, 2023, 01:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    "Bwahahahahaha!! Tell me another lie!!!"
    Lunacy??? Battle lost? Hardly!!! Apparently your head is buried deep in the sand.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2023, 01:54 PM
    So sad. You just can't admit to being wrong, can you? Instead, we get the intellectual equivalent of a fifth grader with "Bwahahahaha" and "Apparently your head is buried deep in the sand." Oh well, it's as I said. This is what people do when they know the battle is lost and can do no better than link to an article describing a person who (unknown to you) does not use tampons to argue for the need for tampons in men's restrooms. You'd be far better served to simply admit, "OK, I didn't realize my link was a non-starter, and I accused you of lying when I had no way of knowing if you were or not." I would suggest you copy and paste that statement.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 14, 2023, 02:26 PM
    You apparently read others' links with blinders on. The cherry picker hard at work.

(And no I'm not a lib Dem, but am a registered Repub.)

LGBTQ+ people (especially trans) are everywhere. They have library cards and might be standing near you at the 973s, behind you in the grocery store check-out line, or sitting in the row behind you at the movie theater. They are on TV every day -- contestants on "Jeopardy" and "Wheel of Fortune" and discuss human rights on talk shows. Several of my best friends are Tgirls, as they sometimes call themselves.
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2023, 03:08 PM
    You apparently read others' links with blinders on. The cherry picker hard at work.
    Completely absurd response. I read the link you provided and QUOTED the article where the person said he/she did not have periods. Please stop acting like a fifth grader. It gets very tiresome having to constantly correct you.

The fact that LGBTQ people are in existence is not at all in debate. So are thieves, child abusers, adulterers, liars, hypocrites, drug addicts (I know many), alcoholics (know many of them as well),and retired librarians who don't know what they're talking about. It doesn't mean we should accept any of it, so stop trying to change the subject.

You'd be far better served to simply admit, "OK, I didn't realize my link was a non-starter, and I accused you of lying when I had no way of knowing if you were or not." I would suggest you copy and paste that statement.
    You're the biggest lib dem I know of, and also the most obstinate.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 14, 2023, 03:32 PM
    JL said "the article where the person said he/she did not have periods."

Please read more carefully.

She said in that article --

"At 15 years old, I started menstruating.

When I was 16 years old, I began the process of medical transition and started hormone therapy, which eliminated my monthly period."

Yes, she had periods but stopped them with hormone therapy.
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2023, 03:40 PM
    So he/she currently does not have them? And hasn’t in years just like I said and quoted? Well how about that???

Fifth graders. They require much patience.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 14, 2023, 04:16 PM
    But other trans girls and women, pre-hormone therapy, who use women's public washrooms have periods.
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2023, 04:52 PM
    And if they use women's public washrooms, then why would we need to have tampon machines in the men's rooms?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 14, 2023, 05:27 PM
    And if they use women's public washrooms, then why would we need to have tampon machines in the men's rooms?
    Becaaaaaaause....other trans girls and women, who are receiving hormone therapy, use men's washrooms, yet still may have periods.
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2023, 05:52 PM
    And they, rather than expecting the other 99.5% of the population to join in with their delusion, can simply purchase tampons at Walmart. It's not really complicated.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 14, 2023, 06:20 PM
    And they, rather than expecting the other 99.5% of the population to join in with their delusion, can simply purchase tampons at Walmart. It's not really complicated.
    You expect them to carry (how many???) tampons around 24/7??? How stupid do you think they are? Periods don't begin (like clockwork?) when women think they will, aren't the same amount of blood each hour/day/month. Tampon dispensers in public washrooms are there for emergencies anyway.
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2023, 07:18 PM
    I expect people to take care of themselves. Keep a few in the purse at all times. Not real complicated. A college student can’t handle that?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 14, 2023, 07:38 PM
    I expect people to take care of themselves. Keep a few in the purse at all times. Not real complicated. A college student can’t handle that?
    Sounds stupid. At all times???? Give it a rest! No way. Have you ever seen one, held one, put one into your pocket???

And no condoms in men's washrooms either. And no urinals either. I've had to clean them. Gag!
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2023, 07:53 PM
    Sounds stupid. At all times???? Give it a rest! No way. Have you ever seen one, held one, put one into your pocket???
    I've taken care of myself all of my adult life. I don't think it's asking much for a woman to carry personal articles in her purse. They seem to have no trouble carrying around enough makeup for a small army. I'll bet they can handle this as well.

And no urinals either. I've had to clean them. Gag!
    You really think that makes sense? By that "thinking", there can be no toilets either. After all, it's a nasty business cleaning them. For that matter, there can be no floors or sinks because they all can be a pain to clean as well. You can start a new movement. LIBERAL DEMS WHO WANT TO DO AWAY WITH RESTROOMS!! They are too much trouble to clean!

The great majority of men's restrooms that I've been in don't have condom machines. Wife and I just returned from an eight hundred mile, three day trip. I didn't see a single one. Sorry to disappoint you.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 14, 2023, 08:51 PM
    Not restrooms. Urinals. Men spray all over them and on the wall and floor.

And those tampons in restrooms are expensive!
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2023, 09:10 PM
    Not restrooms. Urinals. Men spray all over them and on the wall and floor.
    Think a little. You are arguing that urinals are nasty to clean and so must go. But you just asserted that the same is true of the walls and floors, so by your thinking, the whole room has to go.

And those tampons in restrooms are expensive!
    Another reason to get rid of the tampon machines.

I'll give you the last word on this. It has become a ridiculous exchange.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 14, 2023, 09:14 PM
    I didn't say anything has to go. The aim has to improve.
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Oct 19, 2023, 09:57 AM
    Mother Nature screwed up
    I think what you mean to say is: Human Nature is screwing up Mother Nature. Will Human nature triumph over mother nature?
    I worry about you WG. Do you know why "the earth cries out with pain"? God is the potter and we are the clay that He shapes to His own purposes, making us into worthy vessels to be filled with His Holy Spirit. When we submit and surrender our will to our Heavenly Father, He will shape and mold us according to His will.

Of course, everybody has the right to choose their own will (fixing - as if God makes mistakes) over God's will. Mother Nature is not the source of life...although It might be for others. Life is not what it seems. Get out of your head and into the Body of Christ Jesus.

There is only One GOD, One Body, One Kingdom. One Death, and One Life. Go your own way (choosing life over death) and you will be Without a GOD. Without a Body. Without a King. Without a kingdom and Without a life.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 19, 2023, 10:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by waltero View Post
    I think what you mean to say is: Human Nature is screwing up Mother Nature. Will Human nature triumph over mother nature?
    Then why are animals and birds and insects and plants in the LGBTQ+ community? God gave the universe (and Mother Nature) free will.

What religious studies have so confused you, waltero?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 19, 2023, 11:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Then why are animals and birds and insects and plants in the LGBTQ+ community?
    Really, you're not going to get away without definitive sources for that statement.....

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search