Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2023, 12:17 PM
    CB is correct. The statement about animals and birds is silliness.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 19, 2023, 12:26 PM
    Here's one source --

https://nextgenpaws.pet/blogs/news/1...he-human-world

Google the words, gay animals.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 19, 2023, 12:47 PM
    Gay animals are nothing new and has been known about for many years, that isn't what you were referring to at all.
    You missed the amphibians that can spontaneously change sex to ensure continuation of the species, these, however, are not members of the Alphabet mafia, nor even close.
    Either way there's still a very clear binary there, even homosexuality is a binary...
    There is NO third, or higher numbers, sex or gender.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2023, 01:11 PM
    Yes there is a clear biological reason for some species. For humans however it is clear cut .,,,,,. male and female The 1% variations is Abby Normal .
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2023, 01:42 PM
    Here's one source --

https://nextgenpaws.pet/blogs/news/1...he-human-world

Google the words, gay animals.
    Completely missing in this "source" is even one example of a species where the males routinely have sex with the other males. And in the cases of males that become females (or vice versa), the individuals actually develop naturally (sans surgery) the functional genitals of the opposite sex so as to be able to operate in that way. That is not even close to Lia Thomas or other TG "men", so we can see that your supposed source did not have a single example of a species that supported the LGBTQ agenda. There was not even one.
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2023, 01:50 PM
    The 1% variations is Abby Normal .
    Young Frankenstein!!
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2023, 02:10 PM
    yes or 'when humans play God '
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 19, 2023, 02:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    .For humans however it is clear cut .,,,,,. male and female
    I'll introduce you to them in heaven. There are undoubtedly at least a few in your family tree.
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2023, 02:32 PM
    my family tree is loaded with Italian Stallions
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Oct 19, 2023, 07:43 PM
    What religious studies have so confused you, waltero?
    Now I understand where you are coming from. You seem to be Religiously Confused. You should know that religion is a haven for confusion and misunderstanding.

It’s Jesus that’s the real point of contention. What He says seems at odds with our common thinking and reality. Jesus only baffles ones who weren’t meant to understand. He said many times “Your father satan.” They were not of G-d. G-d is not the author of confusion. That’s the other jacker dude.

Even your idea of life doesn't jive with Mother Nature. Is it better to try to work with, rather than against, Mother Nature? "why this - why that???" These are words coming from the lips of somebody who is living a life of confusion... you continue to make it up as you go. "God is not the author of confusion".

Mother Nature knows what she is doing.
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2023, 08:02 PM
    He said many times “Your father satan.”
    Actually, Jesus never said that. He did on one occasion say, "ye are of your father the devil." That does not amount to "many times". Does that place you among the "baffled", and among those living a "life of confusion"?

Oct 19, 2023, 09:54 PM
    Does that place you among the "baffled", and among those living a "life of confusion"?
    Could be.
    I know the scriptures as the living Word that brings life. I also know you are missing out. You can verse it any way you like. There are over 100 Bible verses about children of the Devil. Those Words (that you know so well) on a page must come alive in you. If you only know the author who wrote, just words on a page, without knowing the power of the word...you will be missing out. Do not rely on your own understanding.

The Word became flesh and lived among us.
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2023, 04:25 AM
    There are over 100 Bible verses about children of the Devil.
    This is the kind of statement that gets you in trouble. Rather than there being "over 100", there is actually precisely one. It's found in 1 John. "In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother." And that was after I checked in six different major translations. You will doubtless counter by saying that you only said they were "about children of the Devil". That allows you to throw in all kinds of verses regardless of how little they might actually pertain to it. It still comes back to a simple truth. You don't know what you're talking about.

You don't know much about the Bible. Rather than simply admitting that, you try to act spiritual and suggest the problem lies with someone else. You need to discipline yourself to read your Bible and become intimately familiar with it. "Study to show yourself approved, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." When a person refuses to do that, then he runs the risk of appearing to be nothing more than a spiritual blowhard.

Now yes, that's not the end of it. Jesus the living word must richly dwell in our hearts. But even though it's not the end of it, it is certainly necessary, and it is something that is sadly missing in your life. And rather than contend against that, you would be much better served to acknowledge the truth and correct your problem.

Oct 20, 2023, 07:04 AM
    You don't know much about the Bible.
    One thing I do know, that you don't, that is true; Its the living Word.
    You are willing and able to argue the Bible. If that is your lot in life so be it.

When I read the Bible, a Word might pop out of the page. At that point, I might gain some awareness and or understanding. During the course of my life, I might run across that same verse and gain a different or better understanding...it doesn't nullify the first lesson (the first time it popped off the page...I'm sure It won't be the last. Sometimes when reading the Scripture it is as if I am reading it for the first time).

Long ago I mentioned that Jesus never taught about the Love of God in Public. Whenever He mentioned the love of God it was when he was alone with his disciples. And I went further. I had mentioned that you will not see the Apostles preaching the love of God in the setting up of the Church (Book of Acts).

You, yourself read through the Book of Acts a couple of times and did not see it, being mentioned, either. But In Support of your understanding of John 3:16, you simply said "It might have not been mentioned but it was inferred." end of story.
    Rather than there being "over 100", there is actually precisely one.
    You simply do not know the word as a Living word. Every time a Christian mentions the Word (simple words on a page) It is not a one-time deal...it is life in the Word. "You Brood of Vipers." "The field is the world, and the good seed is the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one." “You son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, full of all deceit and villainy, will you not stop making crooked the straight paths of the Lord?" Do you have any idea of what this is - "I speak of what I have seen with my Father, and you do what you have heard from your father.” The Devil knows the Word, he has heard the Word...He has finally seen the Word...have you seen the Word or are you simply hearing the Word? The Word is to be seen not heard.

I'm not going to get into it with you being that you are ignorant of the fact that The Bible is the living Word of God. The Bible is the living Word that became Flesh.

You simply returned to this thread in an attempt to aid in the defence of your friend. Therefore - You do not have the Word at heart.
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2023, 07:37 AM
    I am not defending anyone. I am simply pointing out that you don't know what you're talking about. Rather than admitting that and addressing it as a problem in your life, you instead choose to continue in the arrogant path you have chosen. So rather than admit that, no, there are not more than a hundred references to the children of the devil, or that there are not "many" mentions of "your father satan", you instead load up with what amounts to spiritual sounding nonsense.

Oct 20, 2023, 07:47 AM
    I'm not going to get into it with you being that you are ignorant of the fact that The Bible is the living Word of God. The Bible is the living Word that became Flesh.

The Word is to be seen not heard.

Is this too spiritual for you? Or could it simply be a case of - you don't know what it is I'm talking about?

Think About it.
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2023, 07:53 AM
    The Bible is the living Word that became Flesh.
    Not really. You have misunderstood that passage.

you don't know what it is I'm talking about?
    Even worse, YOU don't know what it is you're talking about.

The Word is to be seen not heard.
    It is difficult to imagine a more unbiblical comment that could be made. Why do you think we are commanded to "preach the word" ?In Romans we read, "And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?" Jesus himself commanded us to, "go into all the world and preach the Gospel." Where do you get these ideas from?

Oct 20, 2023, 04:26 PM
    Jesus himself commanded us to, "go into all the world and preach the Gospel.
    Did he really? I got news for you - "He said it to them"(The Eleven). 

Jesus even rebuked them (before he said it) for their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen. Seen what? Seen what???

If you haven't noticed, the Church is in dire straits. They are hurting, running amuck. Do you think it might have anything to do with too many Preachers Preaching and never seeing and believing?  

If the Bible is not the living Word then you might want to ask yourself - what is it you believe in? Where does your hope rest? What are the words that come out of your mouth, who do they belong to? They are not your Words. They don't belong to you.

The Word in no way shape or form is alive in you. How can it be, if the Word you are reading and preaching is not living? If it is not living then it is dead. And we all know Jesus Lives and so does his Word.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 20, 2023, 05:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by waltero View Post
    Did he really? I got news for you - "He said it to them"(The Eleven).
    • The Great Commission is the foundation for evangelism [the mission work of teaching the Gospel] in Christian theology.
    • The Great Commission appears in Matthew 28:16-20; Mark 16:15–18; Luke 24:44-49; John 20:19-23; and Acts 1:8.
    • Springing from the heart of God, the Great Commission calls Christ's disciples [and we are also His disciples] to carry out the work God started by sending his Son into the world to die for lost sinners.
    • https://www.learnreligions.com/what-...mission-700702
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 20, 2023, 06:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by waltero View Post
    they did not believe those who had seen. Seen what? Seen what???
    Jesus on the cross, blood on His head and body -- from beatings and a spear thrust to make sure He was dead, blood on his brow from the crown of thorns. The empty tomb. The disciples didn't even believe Jesus had risen until He showed up where they were hiding.
    If you haven't noticed, the Church is in dire straits. They are hurting, running amuck. Do you think it might have anything to do with too many Preachers Preaching and never seeing and believing?
    Please give details about the Church being in dire straits.
    If the Bible is not the living Word then you might want to ask yourself - what is it you believe in? Where does your hope rest? What are the words that come out of your mouth, who do they belong to? They are not your Words. They don't belong to you.
    Micah 6:8

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search