Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2023, 04:49 AM
    NYC's quest to become the leading baby killer in the nation.
    According to NYC Mayor Eric Adams ,NYC will provide abortion pills pretty much on demand. All that will be required is virtual and phone appointments with "doctors ".

NYC Public Health System Launches Virtual Abortion Access (mhealthintelligence.com)

"Today, I am proud to announce another first for any city government: Access to abortion care will now be available through telehealth visits at NYC Health + Hospitals sites from the comfort of one's home.
    New York City Mayor Eric Adams and NYC Health + Hospitals today launched telehealth abortion access | City of New York

This was first cleared by the Clueless Joe's FDA. They eliminated the safety standards for abortion drugs and allowed women to receive them without an in person doctor visit.

F.D.A. Will Permanently Allow Abortion Pills by Mail - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

A recent study concluded that there is a higher risk to the mom with chemically induced abortions .

A Longitudinal Cohort Study of Emergency Room Utilization Following Mifepristone Chemical and Surgical Abortions, 1999–2015 - James Studnicki, Donna J. Harrison, Tessa Longbons, Ingrid Skop, David C. Reardon, John W. Fisher, Maka Tsulukidze, Christopher Craver, 2021 (sagepub.com)

You see ;now that SCOTUS made abortion a local issue ;the rabid left's goal is to make abortions as easy to get as a Chic Fil-A take out order. No doubt Hizzoner plans to recruit Door Dash in his efforts to get the killing drugs to pregnant women asap.

And of course he took cheap shots at conservatives in his announcement .
    “Here in New York City, we will not allow the far right to continue its crusade to strip women of their reproductive rights”

Their whole argument that this protects the rights of women is a big lie. The so called "reproductive rights "to kill babies is more important than protecting the health of the woman. Clearly the predominant concern is how to whack the babies.

Woman dies after getting abortion pills from Planned Parenthood | U.S. News (christianpost.com)

To the NAZIs ;using a firing squad was inefficient .They could not execute the 'Final Solution' without a quicker chemical means . The progressives have come to a similar solution for their 'final solution' .(this is also true of 'right to die ' euthanasia .

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Leading The Nation Against Covid-19 As Deaths Approach 90,000. [ 161 Answers ]

Being questioned about the lack of testing, Donald Trump said: "When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn't do any testing, we'd have very few cases." Read that again. Make sure you understand what this self-proclaimed genius is saying....

Do you know what killer baby movie this is? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I remember watching this movie when I was like 6, its about this lady who has some kind of deformed baby (its not any of the It's Alive saga) and it kind of looks like its made of wood, and I think there are social workers who go to the house, and this man turns the social worker lady's head...

When born, baby killer whales have wrinkles on their bodies called what? [ 1 Answers ]

When born, baby killer whales have wrinkles on their bodies called

Will the pain killer effects my baby of 5 week [ 1 Answers ]

Hai friends , I need your help to solve my confusion. I found yesterday that I am pregnant for my 2nd bab and running 5th week. Instead of becoming happy I started to worry :mad: as I have taken pain killer and antibiotics when my wisdom teeth was removed 10 days before. By any way will it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.