Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2023, 05:14 AM
    What does Clueless Joe think he is going to accomplish in Israel today ? Israel is in a 2 and possibly 3 front war . They are preparing for major offensive in Gaza . And this clown decides it is a good idea to fly in so that now Israel has to arrange for his security also.

Maybe he thinks he had credibility to do shuttle diplomacy . No one there wants to meet with him

Jordan cancels Biden meetings with King Abdullah, Sissi, Abbas in Amman tomorrow | The Times of Israel

Senior Palestinian official says President Mahmoud Abbas canceled his planned meeting Wednesday with President Biden - ABC News (go.com)

Maybe he thinks he can show empathy by comparing the attacks on homes by Hamas terrorists with almost losing his prized car in a fire.

Joe Biden Comparing Maui Fires to Almost Losing His Corvette Sparks Fury (newsweek.com)

Or he can talk about how he dodged the bullet when his helicopter was "forced down" on "the superhighway of terror." (his pilot landed to wait out a snow storm)

Copter carrying Sens. Kerry, Biden, Hagel forced down by storm in Afghanistan – Daily News

Has he heard that zoom meetings make travelling half way around the world unnecessary ?

This is all about him. You will hear during the campaign next year about what great leadership he showed flying into a war zone to demand that Israel restrain and show proportionality in their response from a 2 front invasion.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2023, 06:14 AM
    Maybe he thinks he can show empathy by comparing the attacks on homes by Hamas terrorists with almost losing his prized car in a fire.
    That's a great line.

This is all about him. You will hear during the campaign next year about what great leadership he showed flying into a war zone to demand that Israel restrain and show proportionality in their response from a 2 front invasion.
    I think that's about right. I have felt that this whole deal of Biden's trip had a certain political odor to it from the word go.
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2023, 12:52 PM
    Bibi has to put the Gaza response on hold so he can baby sit Clueless . But I will give credit where credit is due. Considering that the lefties of his party own him on all his other agendas ;he appears to be genuinely behind Israel so far
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2023, 01:39 PM
    The Biden Whitehouse has concluded that it is unlikely that Israel caused to destruction of the Gaza hospital yesterday with the resulting 500 deaths. There seems to be no end to how far these animals of Hamas will go in pursuit of their political goals and to destroy Israel.
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2023, 03:46 PM
    and yet there are world wide protests over the hospital . I got my own theory . The Islamic jihadists planted explosives at the Hospital that detonated when their failed rocket "accidentally " misfired
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2023, 05:19 AM
    As it turns out, the hospital bombing story was wrong in a few minor respects. It was actually not Israel who did the damage but, strange to say, it was Hamas. It was a rocket intended for Israel that landed far short. Also, the hospital was actually not hit. It landed in a parking lot adjacent to the building. And there were not 500 fatalities. It is likely closer to 100. But other than those few unimportant details, the story was basically correct.
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2023, 05:37 AM
    No surprise here .

Russia says it is coordinating Middle East policy with China | Reuters

The Army Reserve Base by me has been very active flying training missions with jet and copters the last few days.
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2023, 05:52 AM
    Not to worry. Our C in C has it all under control. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2023, 01:13 PM
    The Navy shot down drones and missiles shot from Yemen that were potentially headed to Israel.

US bases in both Iraq and Syria came under attack.

The US is now in a shooting war against Iran proxies in defense of Israel.

US troops overseas thwart multiple drone attacks in just days (militarytimes.com)

Troops hurt after three drones attack US bases in Iraq as tensions flare after Gaza hospital blast | AP News

U.S. Navy warship shoots down three missiles heading 'potentially towards Israel,' Pentagon says (nbcnews.com)
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Oct 21, 2023, 01:33 PM
    It's a commin. There is no preparing for what is about to hit. You can Either stay tuned in or Run For Cover. I suggest running for Cover. You will find Cover In Jesus only.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 21, 2023, 01:37 PM
    Cover in Jesus? Even Christians will die.

Oct 21, 2023, 01:40 PM
    Even Christians will die.
    Unfortunately. But I would Consider that a good thing. I'm not sure I'd want to live through the Wrath that is coming (in fact it is already here). Those who Don't know Christ Jesus (Jews) will ultimately Run to him. But only when the SH*T hits the fan. At least that is what we have seen throughout all of History. It has to hit hard before they start to cry out.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 21, 2023, 01:44 PM
    No, the Jews won't ultimately run to Jesus.
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2023, 03:53 AM
    Israel is being attacked from all directions and the demand is for them to restrain . If as is being predicted above that "wrath" is being unleashed then why place any restraints on Israel at all ?

Israel should blast a big hole in the Rafah crossing and then give the people of Gaza 3 days to get out before Gaza City is reduced to a sink hole. If Clueless Joe wants to give them food ,medicine etc. then he should deposit it in the Sinai desert . Then the UN, Qatar, Turkey, should cooperate in the extradition of the criminal Hamas leaders who cowardly hide away in those nations .

If the world does not want the conflagration, then they are demanding restraint from the wrong party.
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2023, 04:57 AM
    All these calls for a ceasefire and Israeli restraint are a day late and a dollar short. Those Hamas criminals must be dealt with.
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2023, 06:30 AM
    BTW BLM praising Hamas is all you need to know about them .

They say they want the region "decolonized " .

That is a vanilla word for expulsion and extermination

Movement for Black Lives Calls for an Immediate End to the U.S.-Backed Occupation of Palestine - M4BL
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2023, 04:55 AM
    The Navy is forced to shoot down missiles that were once sanctioned before Clueless Joe lifted them.

Oct 24, 2023, 08:54 AM
    BTW BLM praising Hamas
    Does anybody follow BLM anymore? I thought they were proven to be a scam.

Crazy how Israel gets attacked and everybody cries - Kill, Kill, KILL ISRAEL!
    Just think, It would have been a different story if Ukraine hadn't been attacked...meaning Israel would not be backed by America. Do you think the current administration wants to back Israel? Not at all. This will most likely have a negative effect on them in the next election.
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2023, 10:48 AM
    It would have been a different story if Ukraine hadn't been attacked...meaning Israel would not be backed by America.
    Why do you think that is the case?
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2023, 04:03 AM
    13 attacks on US troops in the ummah this week has caused at least a dozen injuries. All the attacks have come from Iran proxies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My fiancée is in israel but he say he can't leave israel until he pays 10 percentage [ 14 Answers ]

He called me and ask if I had a credit card that he can put money on and once I get it withdraw the 10 percentage that he needs to pay so he can come home. But what he's asking I can't understand why he can't pay cash or get cashiers check to pay the 10 percent of $750,000.00 he inherited

Hair tragedy [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter dyed her blonde hair brown, it looked horriable so we used oops color remover The color was still bad so we took her in for a malibu treatment, still bad.We put blonde color on and now she has green hair! What should we do?

Something sea tragedy not pure title but almost a tragedy in a sea [ 3 Answers ]

I saw a movie and I didn't get its title, can you help me with that? Some friends on vacations plan to sail in a sea and one of them hires a smart ship from another friend. And in the mid of the sea they started jumping in the sea in fun and forget to pull the ladder down and then after they...

Minneapolis tragedy [ 27 Answers ]

Let's all hope and pray for those involved in the highway collapse in Minnesota.

Another global warming tragedy [ 11 Answers ]

Warming causing gray whales to lose weight, say scientists I tried but could not find a photo of one of these skinny whales. But I have an idea, instead of a "fat tax" why not promote global warming as a way to combat obesity?

View more questions Search