Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2023, 03:46 AM
    Nikki moves past DeSantis . That puts a target on her back by Trump
    The news is clear ;there is a new 2nd dog in the race.
    Haley surges past DeSantis in New Hampshire as Trump maintains lead (usatoday.com)

Haley trails Trump in SC but overtakes DeSantis in new Winthrop Poll (usatoday.com)

For Trump the phase of taking out DeSantis is almost mission accomplished.

Major donors are dropping DeSantis ;and former GOP officials like Brian Kemp are reluctantly saying that if Trump is the nominee ;they will support him.

Kemp says he would back Trump in 2024 election: ‘Better than Biden’ (fox5atlanta.com)

Billionaire Ken Griffin, former DeSantis donor, sitting out GOP primary (cnbc.com)

Nikki is now the immediate threat. While Trump battles it out in a NYC courtroom he still finds the time to take cheap shots .

Fox has totally given up on Ron DeSanctimonious, and is on their next “journey” pushing Nikki “Birdbrain” Haley, who stated loudly and often that “President TRUMP was a GREAT President, and I would NEVER run against him.” Well, so much for that! Fox & Friends just put on a hand picked Haley acolyte who absolutely gushed Birdbrain. It was really something to behold, so obvious and lame. Oh well, we took out Ron, a far less talented person than people originally believed, Crooked Joe is down to “us” by 11 Points, and now we have to focus on one of the most overrated people I know, Nikki. This reminds me of 2016 all over again, when Globalist Murdoch pushed Jeb, and all others, as they fell like flies. After beating Hillary, he then called me and said, “Hi, what a great win. So proud of you.” Such sincerity! But don’t worry? When Fox ratings drop still further, you can bet on the fact that they’ll be back - they really have no choice. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
    Truth Details | Truth Social

She is many things ......a successful Governor of the State of SC.... a very accomplished diplomat who was the US Representative to the UN. She has handled herself well in the debates . She is NOT a bird brain.

The NY Post has something to say about that .

But the peeved-grandma tone of “Birdbrain” proves he’s slipping.
    Haley is anything but: calm and effective, with a sound grasp of policy.
    She was at least arguably the winner of the first two GOP debates, no easy task for a woman dealing with a pack of shouting men.
    That’s why the more GOP voters see of her, the more they like her.
    Donald Trump's Nikki Haley birdcage stunt is . . . weak (nypost.com)

To make matters worse, Trump and his team were so proud of themselves that, like schoolkids, they came up with a harebrained plan to send a birdcage and some bird food to Haley’s hotel room door in the middle of the night.
    Haley’s campaign response was dead-on: “weird, creepy and desperate.”
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2023, 04:59 AM
    Nikki had an appropriate response.
    I don't think his cheap insults will work on her.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2023, 12:48 PM
    Kennedy has decided to run as an independent. Good news for repubs I imagine. Wonder if that will cause some intensifying of the pressure for Biden to step aside?
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2023, 03:14 AM
    I love it ! There is no better endorsement for Nikki Haley than this hit piece in New Republic by Ana Marie Cox . She has me sold on supporting Nikki

And make no mistake, Haley has little else but far-right positions and deeply conservative policies in her portfolio.

Nikki Haley Is Masquerading as a Moderate | The New Republic
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2023, 04:47 AM
    Nikki on the attack .

“We can’t have someone who is so clouded with the past that they can’t see the future”

BAM !!!!

"We all need to acknowledge that it is time for a new generation of leader," Haley said in response to a question about recent comments made by Donald Trump in reference to Israel. "We have to leave the negativity, the chaos and the baggage of the past."
    Nikki Haley calls for new generation of leaders at USA Today town hall

I wonder what clever insult Trump will think of in response ?
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2023, 06:15 AM
    Haley looks kind of ordinary until I compare her to Biden. Then she shines like the sun!
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2024, 12:06 PM
    This weekend is the SC Repub primary

It could be Nikki's last stand as polling indicates Trump has a HUGE lead.

But those polls could be misleading

Most polling data is being complied using voters who previously voted in SC Repub primaries . But SC is an open primary state ; residents can vote in either the Democratic or the Republican contest (but not both).

The Dems had their yawner primary with Clueless Joe running unopposed.

Only 131,000 voters showed up ;about a quarter of the total from 2020

Former SC Repub Chairman Katon Dawson is a Nikki supporter . He says the low turnout of the Dems give Nikki a hidden advantage. He thinks that there could be 400,000 or more voters who show up at the Repub polling places who are either Dems playing the old game made famous by Rush Limbaugh called "Operation Chaos"......................

Limbaugh seeks to sow chaos in Democrats' race (sfgate.com)

.................and many center-right voters who haven’t voted in a Republican primary in years who are motivated by Nikki's campaign.

By the way she is raking in donations.He may be right .Trump has threatened to black list her donors . That doesn't seem to work.

Trump in turn is selling gold sneakers and threatening to raid the RNC piggy bank.
    Trump hawks $399 branded shoes at ‘Sneaker Con' | AP News

Trump endorses new RNC chair and Lara Trump as co-chair - POLITICO

Nikki Haley is worried that Trump will use RNC as a piggy bank for his court fees (yahoo.com)

He is also going lowball asking where is Nikki's husband Michael when he knows her husband is a reservist who is deployed . He does not mention the fact that Melania is AWOL from his campaign . He does not mention that Ivanka and Jared have opted out of this campaign.

He has also brushed off the old 'birther ' charge against her. He still calls her bird brain It is getting real nasty .

Nikki is not backing down Nikki has taken to comparing Trump's and Clueless Joe's mental decline

. But her's is a long shot. What Trump should consider is that he is going to need her supporters in the general election to show up .

Amongst themselves Repubs have many differences . In the end they need to come to a consensus on a way to beat the Dems
    Focus where they have common ground ......

Gender Men competing as women is wrong

Border end the massive invasion

Radicalism on campus and radical agenda being pushed on the children from the schools without parental consent

The progressive agenda and incompetence of the current administration.

As for me ; I will go into the booth and vote for a young energetic former Governor /state house Rep ;who has foreign policy experience and is accomplished in public and private sectors (CFO ;on the Boeing Board of Directors )

She is far from perfect (supports Ukraine war ;contradictory stands on abortion etc)

Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2024, 09:12 AM
    Today I early voted for the 1st time and voted in a primary for the 1st time. I never had that opportunity in NY because primaries are closed participated by those registered to the parties. I have not been registered to a party since my early days as a voter .

But SC's open primaries allows all voters to vote in ONE of the party primaries. Trump will win but he has one less vote today .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 20, 2024, 11:48 AM
    Nikki definitely has my vote in the Illinois primary.

Will there be any presidential debates before the November election?
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2024, 12:02 PM
    Trump will be the guy. I don't see how Haley has even a ghost of a chance barring some unforeseen development. These court cases could very well be working in his favor. The latest testimonies of Wade and Willis were so bad that it makes it seem apparent that the whole thing is just a political hack job.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 20, 2024, 12:35 PM
    Republican women are becoming more and more irtitated with Trump and his acting out, his bully-boy antics.
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2024, 12:51 PM
    irtitated?

Not sure what "bully-boy antics" are, but whatever that means, I am at least happy that he would be able to remember what he did as opposed to our current pres.
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2024, 01:13 PM
    I want to see the margin in SC There was a line at the polls today at early voting . I laid out the scenario where Nikki could make it closer than the polls suggest .

I just want a primary season . To me this Trump v Clueless Joe is not healthy .

One a retard and the other only looking for revenge.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 20, 2024, 02:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post

Not sure what "bully-boy antics" are,
    Tomder nailed it: "only looking for revenge". Trump is an example of the kind of child we women don't want to raise, to have to deal with
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2024, 02:15 PM
    Tom also said that your guy is a "retard". Did he nail it on that assessment?

I have no doubt that Trump is out for revenge. I don't think he is "only looking" for that.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 20, 2024, 02:48 PM
    Tom also said that your guy is a "retard". Did he nail it on that assessment?

I have no doubt that Trump is out for revenge. I don't think he is "only looking" for that.
    Money is his only love, his only reason for being. (Note the sneaker line he recently whomped up.) Melania and even his own children have backed away from him. "Retard"? Yes, the grade-school definition.
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2024, 06:09 PM
    How many millions did Biden take in from bribes in Ukraine?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 20, 2024, 06:16 PM
    How many millions did Biden take in from bribes in Ukraine?
    I'm guessing not as many as Trump took in from a variety of people/places when he was US President.
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2024, 08:22 PM
    You’re guessing. I agree with that. The difference, of course, is that there is a lot of evidence pointing to Biden's guilt. The evidence for Trump is...guessing.

TDS rears its head again.
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2024, 04:03 AM
    Trump said yesterday he would debate Clueless Joe . I'm not sure he would agree to entering the compliant press lion den but where there is a will there is a way.
    “When you have the final Republican, the final Democrat, you have to debate regardless,” the debate weary candidate assured the crowd in front of him and those watching on TV.
    Promising “as many as necessary,” when Ingraham asked Trump in front of a South Carolina crowd how many times he would meet up with the incumbent. “I would like to do it starting now,” Trump added in full general election mode now his nomination is almost assured. “I don’t think he is going to debate though. I really don’t think so.”
    Donald Trump Challenges Joe Biden To Debates; President Hits LA For Fundraisers (deadline.com)

The ball is in the Dem's court. I suspect they plan on running a campaign like 2020 ;when they cloistered Clueless in the basement. They won't have the covid excuse this time so they will concoct a tale that he is too busy being "Presidential " ; a version of the Rose Garden stratergy .

That’s in part for reasons Biden refuses to accept: his capacity to do the job. The oldest president in history when he first took the oath, Biden will not be able to govern and campaign in the manner of previous incumbents. He simply does not have the capacity to do it, and his staff doesn’t trust him to even try, as they make clear by blocking him from the press. Biden’s bid will give new meaning to a Rose Garden campaign, and it requires accommodation to that unavoidable fact of life.
    Here’s How Biden Can Turn It Around - POLITICO

What Trump should do is challenge Clueless to have a debate during a warm weekend at Clueless Joe's beach house. Maybe it can be conducted in his garage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump to DeSantis ....wait your turn [ 51 Answers ]

Trump has the 1st tv ad of his 2024 campaign airing . It is not an attack of the Dems or Clueless Joe. It is an attack ad against Ron DeSantis. Medium Buying on Twitter: "The Trump campaign is up on TV with this 60-second spot. Airing nationally This is the first TV ad spending of the 2024...

Casey DeSantis' powerful Mama's for DeSantis Ad [ 3 Answers ]

This should shape the debate Mamas for DeSantis - YouTube The left is calling this ad 'desperate '. I call it a shot across the bow to the progressive left's woke agenda.

Refer to Target Corporation's financial statements (http://investors.target.com/phoen [ 1 Answers ]

(millions, except per share data) 2008 2007 2006 Sales $ 62,884 $ 61,471 $ 57,878 Credit card revenues 2,064 1,896 1,612

Carrier furnace turns off before target temp, then right back on [ 23 Answers ]

I have a approx. 6 year old Carrier 58STA110 natural gas furnace. The blower motor and circuit board was replaced last year. I have installed a new digital thermostat, and the problem is still happening. The filter is new. No return vents are blocked. There is no signal of an error on the...

20 yr old son moves back home [ 6 Answers ]

:mad: my son who is twenty couldn't wait to move out and now he's back just as irresponsible as he ever was and disrespectful as well if I try to speak to him on these subject he goes into a screaming rage and don't hear anything I am saying how can I try to get him to understand about priorities...

View more questions Search