Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2024, 03:01 PM
    I'm just glad you have admitted the unborn child is HUMAN. That's a big step forward for you. Now you must decide whether being human implies any special worth.

The golden triangle of freedom applies to all cultures at all times. Or at least it applies to all cultures that value freedom. A people with a morality framed by the Christian faith do not need a boatload of laws to be controlled.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2024, 04:35 AM
    Originally Posted by jlisenbe
    The founding fathers believed it.

They lived how long ago? The U.S. has changed a lot since then.
    Some ideas and principles are timeless.

The Constitution they framed is still the ruling law of the land. Are you saying it should be scrapped ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump to DeSantis ....wait your turn [ 51 Answers ]

Trump has the 1st tv ad of his 2024 campaign airing . It is not an attack of the Dems or Clueless Joe. It is an attack ad against Ron DeSantis. Medium Buying on Twitter: "The Trump campaign is up on TV with this 60-second spot. Airing nationally This is the first TV ad spending of the 2024...

Casey DeSantis' powerful Mama's for DeSantis Ad [ 3 Answers ]

This should shape the debate Mamas for DeSantis - YouTube The left is calling this ad 'desperate '. I call it a shot across the bow to the progressive left's woke agenda.

Refer to Target Corporation's financial statements (http://investors.target.com/phoen [ 1 Answers ]

(millions, except per share data) 2008 2007 2006 Sales $ 62,884 $ 61,471 $ 57,878 Credit card revenues 2,064 1,896 1,612

Carrier furnace turns off before target temp, then right back on [ 23 Answers ]

I have a approx. 6 year old Carrier 58STA110 natural gas furnace. The blower motor and circuit board was replaced last year. I have installed a new digital thermostat, and the problem is still happening. The filter is new. No return vents are blocked. There is no signal of an error on the...

20 yr old son moves back home [ 6 Answers ]

:mad: my son who is twenty couldn't wait to move out and now he's back just as irresponsible as he ever was and disrespectful as well if I try to speak to him on these subject he goes into a screaming rage and don't hear anything I am saying how can I try to get him to understand about priorities...

View more questions Search