Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2024, 04:38 AM
    "Retard"? Yes, the grade-school definition.
    No I mean his diminishing mental and physical capacity is alarming . The job ages the most fit individuals . He started out half a cabbage and it gets worse day by day.

He is not up to the task. It's pretty sad when he sends out Kam the Sham as a proxy to so many important events like the Munich Security Conference

Remarks by Vice President Harris at the Munich Security Conference | Munich, Germany | The White House

She has been touting her own capacity to lead in recent interviews which suggests she is setting the table for her ultimate assumption of the job.

Harris says she’s ready to serve amid questions about Biden’s age | The Hill
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2024, 05:47 AM
    What Trump should do is challenge Clueless to have a debate during a warm weekend at Clueless Joe's beach house. Maybe it can be conducted in his garage.
    If they debate in shorts, then we can all admire Biden's hairy legs.

This election will be Trump's to lose. If he will keep his big mouth under control and run at least a semi-intelligent campaign, he will win big. Alas, I don't see him being able or willing to do that.
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2024, 02:07 PM
    of course since Trump refuses to debate Nikki ,he give Clueless a convenient out . All Clueless has to point to is Trump's refusal as justification for ducking a Trump debate .

I think Nikki should announce today that if she is the nominee she would choose Tulsi Gabbard as a running mate. Watch the Dems hair go on fire
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2024, 03:29 PM
    TG as a running mate would kill her chances. Gabbard is too far to the left for conservatives to support.
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2024, 03:37 PM
    She's in talks with Trump also .

Maybe you are right but she does appeal to the anti-interventionists . Neither Trump nor Nikki can expand support without appealing to centrists and disaffected Dems

Tulsi Gabbard Takes MAGA Makeover to New Level With Mar-a-Lago Event (thedailybeast.com)

Trump confirms names on VP shortlist: ‘They’re all good, they’re all solid’ | The Hill
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2024, 01:49 PM
    earlier I noted that in total only 131,000 voters showed up to vote in the SC Dem primary

Polling for the Repubs continue until 7 PM today

The numbers are in for Repub early voting . 217 600 early votes were cast before today .
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2024, 02:27 PM
    I don't see it being close tomorrow. The lawsuit in NY has turned out to be nothing more than Trump persecution, and the case in Georgia is officially a complete trainwreck. It will all play to his advantage.
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2024, 08:44 PM
    Trump beats Haley in her own backyard by 60 to 40. Pretty decisive.
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2024, 01:34 AM
    There is no reason for her to drop out before the March 4 Super Tuesday primaries In the next 10 days there are 21 contests

Even then I am not sure she should exit the race. Alot can happen on the legal front. You mention the NY cases and the Georgia case. Those are the local . There are 2 Federal cases . I am sure that it is likely he will be found guilty in one of them (If the Jan 6 case in DC goes to trial he will be found guilty ......the more compelling case ;the document case ,is in a more favorable venue ;and Hur just kneecapped it in a way by saying that under similar circumstances; Quid would be guilty if he wasn't so mentally feeble.) . Once a guilty verdict is reached ,there will be a more compelling case to argue disqualification. Or perhaps the Repubs may find a way to remove him at or before the convention.

I am still hoping for a Fall race with 2 different candidates . Trump would have to be removed by Repubs .. Clueless Joe ? Perhaps he will do us all a favor and give us a March 31,1968 speech.
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2024, 04:54 AM
    From Haley's pov ;she took 40% in a state where every Repub leader supported Trump.
    Trump won the partisan Repubs hands down . He had the advantage that there is push back against the lawfare campaign being waged against him ;and that Clueless Joe turned the border into a mess. (worse than it was )

Some disturbing numbers for Trump . A majority of her voters say they would not vote for him in the general election. In a close race that could be decisive. If Trump doesn't work to capture the middle he risks them not showing up or voting 3rd party ( I am still on the fence )

The cold hard fact is that non-registered voters are almost half the population ;with the major parties pretty much splitting the difference.He needs the Haley's and DeSantis Repubs on his side.
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2024, 06:14 AM
    It does not look good for the repubs if Trump is not the candidate. There are millions of hard-core Trump supporters who are completely prepared to just sit this thing out if he is, in their view, unjustly denied his place on the ballot. I just don't see Haley as being the answer. DeSantis would have been in a stronger position.
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2024, 06:55 AM
    Doesn't matter if she wins . What matters is can Trump hold her supporters (?).That I don't see at this point. She is not going to fold like DeSantis and Scott did ;and she does by default represent a good portion of the Repub coalition

I don't see Repub prospects being good if the party remains divided . Just look at the House of Reps . They have the majority and can't get anything done due to internal squabbles. Repub Representatives are choosing to quit in large numbers. 3 more ;all high ranking committee chairs called it quits this week.....
    Cathy McMorris Rodgers, Mike Gallagher and Mark Green .I've lost count of the Speakers . There is going to be a challenge to Mike Johnson soon. So far, 23 Repubs in the House have decided to not seek reelection or resigned early, It is so bad that most votes get deadlocked on basic procedural votes.
    It leads to small numbers of them who cross the aisle , effectively giving the Dems the power. It has lead to physical altercation and threats of fights in the Halls

I blame that on Trump's leadership . He is the one that turned a red wave into a trickle

I still support many of his policies . But he is too damaged and toxic with a vendetta agenda for my support.

Trump has done more than his share to divide the party. I don't see that changing.
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2024, 07:51 AM
    I blame that on Trump's leadership . He is the one that turned a red wave into a trickle
    That might be true to some degree, but the bigger factor has been the desire of millions of American women to have their unborn children killed. They strongly hold to that position and will vote for anyone who agrees with them. Sad but true.
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2024, 09:08 AM
    yes that is part of it . But look at the demographics from yesterday . If Trump thinks he can win the nation with White Christian Males who did not got to college only then good luck . His talk of getting minority votes don't help when he says Blacks will vote for him because they love his mug shot . There are many conservatives like me who think he should learn from his experience and move on. Stop his grievance campaign ;and stick to the issues And most of all ,stop saying stupid stuff (Blacks going to vote for me because they like my mug shot......I'm going to be dictator on day 1.....if NATO countries don't pay their fair share I will encourage Putin to invade ..Hezbollah is smart)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 25, 2024, 10:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    That might be true to some degree, but the bigger factor has been the desire of millions of American women to have their unborn children killed.
    Why, pray tell?
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2024, 02:52 PM
    Why, pray tell?
    You think there is a justifiable reason to have your children killed? Pray tell, what would that be?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 25, 2024, 03:06 PM
    I asked you first.

Millions of American women???
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2024, 03:53 PM
    They have their child killed primarily because they do not sufficiently value their child’s life. That and the fact that there are many people out there lying to them.

Your turn. I doubt that you will take it. You usually don’t.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 25, 2024, 04:10 PM
    I checked national statistics. Not millions. And they aren't children. When does man become a living soul?
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2024, 04:35 PM
    Your turn. I doubt that you will take it. You usually don’t.
    Right again. You are so predictable.

When does man become a living soul?
    The Bible, to my knowledge, never directly says, but if you are trying to appeal to a Biblical account that you have already said in the past that you believe is fictional, then please don't. Learn to be honest in your dialogue. There are many scriptures that demonstrate the unborn child is a separate person from the mother.

Tens of millions of American women have had abortions, so honesty has become a really serious problem for you. Bear in mind that I take the time to check my facts before I post them. I would like to see you do the same.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...us-since-2000/

As to what the Bible has to say, consider the following. All of this is so easy to find for people who have any real interest in the truth. I'm not crazy about all of these, but several are very powerful. But I am prepared to consider all the scriptures you find that suggest to the otherwise.

• Psalms 139:13-16 David speaks of himself as a living being separate and apart from his mother during his mothers pregnancy - "I" and "me". David speaks of his personage while "unformed". The "blob of cells" or "tissue" that pro-abortionists say are not human is affirmed as human by God through inspiration of His servant David.
    • Exodus 21:22-25 "Woman with child" affirms that before birth the fetus is a child separate and apart from the mother. Verse 23 states that, according to Old Testament Law, if a child is born prematurely and dies due to harm inflicted upon the child's mother, then the penalty for murder is imposed upon the individual causing harm to the woman. Do you think this would include an abortionist if we were living under the Old Testament Law?
    • Psalms 51:5 The fetus is an individual separate from his mother at conception. The living person ("I"/"me") existed upon conception. The woman's "choice" is whether or not to have intercourse. Once a woman has conceived, God views the life of the unborn as precious and valuable as those already born.
    • Ecclesiastes 11:5 This passage affirms that the fetus is a child, separate and apart from the mother. Today, man still does not know how or when the soul enters the fetus, but God affirms that a fetus is as much a child at conception as after birth. Therefore, we must believe that the soul enters a fetus/child at conception.
    • Job 3:13-16 Job considered himself to be a living human being apart from any other human while in the womb.
    • Luke 1:15 John the Baptist was filled with the Holy Spirit while in the womb; therefore, John was a living person while in the womb. A mass of tissue could not be filled with the Holy Spirit.
    • Luke 1:41, 44 The babe leaped in her womb for joy. A baby in the womb can leap for joy - a mass of tissue cannot leap. If a mass of tissue could leap in the womb, it could leap outside of the womb. Have you seen a mass of tissue leap?
    • Matt. 1:23 Mary, while pregnant with Jesus, is said to have a child before birth.
    • Matt. 2:1 "Now after Jesus was born" considers that Jesus was Jesus before birth, while still in Mary's womb.

http://www.biblestudyguide.org/artic...20More%20items

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump to DeSantis ....wait your turn [ 51 Answers ]

Trump has the 1st tv ad of his 2024 campaign airing . It is not an attack of the Dems or Clueless Joe. It is an attack ad against Ron DeSantis. Medium Buying on Twitter: "The Trump campaign is up on TV with this 60-second spot. Airing nationally This is the first TV ad spending of the 2024...

Casey DeSantis' powerful Mama's for DeSantis Ad [ 3 Answers ]

This should shape the debate Mamas for DeSantis - YouTube The left is calling this ad 'desperate '. I call it a shot across the bow to the progressive left's woke agenda.

Refer to Target Corporation's financial statements (http://investors.target.com/phoen [ 1 Answers ]

(millions, except per share data) 2008 2007 2006 Sales $ 62,884 $ 61,471 $ 57,878 Credit card revenues 2,064 1,896 1,612

Carrier furnace turns off before target temp, then right back on [ 23 Answers ]

I have a approx. 6 year old Carrier 58STA110 natural gas furnace. The blower motor and circuit board was replaced last year. I have installed a new digital thermostat, and the problem is still happening. The filter is new. No return vents are blocked. There is no signal of an error on the...

20 yr old son moves back home [ 6 Answers ]

:mad: my son who is twenty couldn't wait to move out and now he's back just as irresponsible as he ever was and disrespectful as well if I try to speak to him on these subject he goes into a screaming rage and don't hear anything I am saying how can I try to get him to understand about priorities...

View more questions Search