Singing with my feathered friend
    Humming with the bees

I wake up every day
    As happy as can be
    Because I know that with His care
    My apple trees, they will still be there
    Oh, the Lord is good to me

DENNIS DAY The Lord is Good to Me JOHNNY APPLESEED - YouTube

Expand[COLOR=#FFEBCD]v[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#FFEBCD]e[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#FFEBCD]d[/COLOR]

Check out some similar questions!

The NY Slimes is woke....but not woke enough [ 0 Answers ]

The Slimes completely bought into the woke agenda .But for the cancel culture you cannot be too woke . As predicted when Jacobins run out of enemies to feast on ;they turn on each other . They are accused of editorial bias in covering the transformer et al community by various contributors to the...

I am woke [ 264 Answers ]

Yes I am woke . I know I am woke. How do I know I am woke ? Well I learned my lessons from the Kavanaugh hearings that a women ;no matter how uncredible she may be ;when she makes a charge ,she is to be believed . So I have been listening to the Dem static the last few days . White ,Blonde hair...

I'm having a hard time remembering everything!! [ 1 Answers ]

I've been looking for this song for two weeks now, but I can't remember the name or even how it goes. All I remember is the music video. I thought it was called Eagle Eyes, or Eagle's Eye. But the only thing that comes up is Eagle-Eye Cherry. WHO THE HELL IS EAGLE-EYE CHERRY?! The music video...

Remembering how to get over someone. [ 4 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I split. I had been having my doubts anyway and the break up was possibly the most horrific thing I've ever been through. He told me he didn't want the LDR thing, fair enough, said he had too much stuff on his plate with his work, fair enough, said he didn't want a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.