Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2023, 07:42 AM
    An absolutely stunning development
    A court in Switzerland sentenced a writer and commentator to 60 days in jail for calling a journalist a "fat lesbian," and the decision is being lauded by LGBTQ+ groups.
    On Monday, French-Swiss polemicist Alain Bonnet, who goes by Alain Soral, was sentenced by the Lausanne court for the crimes of defamation, discrimination and incitement to hatred after he criticized Catherine Macherel, a journalist for Swiss newspapers Tribune de Geneve and 24 Heures, in a Facebook video two years ago.
    I can only wonder how far behind the Swiss we are. Probably not as much as we might think. And to be clear, I abhor the idea of any person going to print and referring to someone as a "fat lesbian", or a fat anything else for that matter, but it's not the government's job to monitor such things, and especially when it's a journalist who is on the receiving end. They should expect to get a few grenades lobbed at them (metaphor alert!!) from time to time.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/swiss-...plaud-decision
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2023, 03:29 PM
    We are not there yet as it is not codified in law. Rather it is outsourced . The FBI however is ramping up it's intimidation of MAGA . AGAAVE ("anti-government, anti-authority violent extremism")

Exclusive: Donald Trump Followers Targeted by FBI as 2024 Election Nears (newsweek.com)

But Canada still has us beat and Clueless Joe is taking notes

Trudeau Is Crushing Free Speech in Canada. Let It Be a Warning to the US | Opinion (newsweek.com)

Free speech is mostly suppressed on US college campuses already.

Free speech is losing on campus — here's how we can save it (nypost.com)
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2023, 11:44 AM
    Dinesh D'Souza's new docu-film says we are already there ,

Police State Trailer | New Dinesh D'Souza Movie - YouTube

Amazing to me how many people I heard offer conspiracy theories about why the Emergency Broadcast System was tested on cell phones yesterday .

My favorite one was that the signal would trigger nano-particles introduced into our bodies with the nRNA vaccines.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2023, 02:05 PM
    Ya mean that’s not true? I was going to get my nano-particles test tomorrow.
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2023, 02:47 PM
    Who knows what type of virus they introduced into our cell phones. DHS now has instant tracking for the next ;lock down
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 5, 2023, 03:00 PM
    And now this:

The COVID-19 vaccine card distributed to Americans when they got their shots during the pandemic are no longer necessary. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has stopped printing and distributing them, and the cards aren’t needed to get an updated vaccine.
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2023, 03:54 PM
    Get in line for your covid simplex 10 shot .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 5, 2023, 04:08 PM
    What's really being given to us in those shots?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So hard to get stunning women ! [ 5 Answers ]

Like the song says everybody wants her, everybody needs her, everybody wants to take your baby home... But I find it so hard to get he stunning women... so frustrating, they have there pick of guys...

Absolutely had enough - really have had enough. [ 20 Answers ]

Hi everybody, So, I am feeling incredibly despondent and depressed at the moment over the whole situation with my pregnant ex-girlfriend. I have been brooding over a few things lately and the whole thing has gotten on top of me. On the one hand, I have heard reports that her friends...

Does he absolutely hate me or what? [ 1 Answers ]

I have know this guy at school for a few years. We used to laugh, tease, and joke with each other, but he got held back a grade and we didn't see each other at all the next year- except for an occasional glimpse in the hallway. Now, I see him in the hallways quite often, and also I see him during...

View more questions Search