Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2023, 12:55 PM
    Bob McCormick Rep candidate to take on Bob Casey in PA
    I said it last year . Had the Repubs gone with McCormick instead of Trump endorsed Dr Oz ;McCormick would be the Senator from PA . No one would be concerned about a dress code for him.

The Repubs know they made a mistake and are not about to make it again. This weekend the PA Repubs unanimously endorsed McCormick to be their candidate. No other serious candidate is likely to challenge him for the nomination 2024 campaign .
    He can now marshal all his resources for the general election.

He is a vet of the Gulf War ;a former hedge fund CEO ;and a rock ribbed conservative.

His opening salvo last week had him calling Bob Casey a rubber stamp for Clueless Joe.

Pa. election 2024: David McCormick aims to oust Bob Casey as U.S. Senator.- WHYY

Check out some similar questions!

Hi my name is casey [ 1 Answers ]

I am a recovering addict. I have been clean for six weeks . I have competed a inpatient treatment program and now do out patient and go to meetings everyday. My question is I was a IV drug user and every since I quit I have a pain in my arm every night it keeps me awake and if I do get any sleep I...

Casey question 2 [ 1 Answers ]

When 2 dice 1 red, and 1 green are rolled, there at 36 outcomes. If both dice are fair the outcomes are equally likely. Let E be the event that the sum of the numbers rolled is 7. What is the probability of 7 ?

Casey Anthony goes free? [ 34 Answers ]

Who in their right mind does the types of things that Casey Anthony did after her child went missing and then later found dead? Partying, making up stories that nanny kidnapped child, etc, storing dead body in trunk of car for that long? Even if she accidentally killed the little girl she...

Will Casey go to jail? [ 12 Answers ]

It turns out that in Louisiana (where Jamie Lynn Spears lives) a 19 yr old having sex with someone under 17 is guilty of statutory rape. There seems to be some conflict on how old the younger Spear's boyfriend is, but some accounts say he's 19. By the way they allegedly met in church. If...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.