Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2023, 05:33 AM
    Thank Goodness It wasn't Something Serious
    Professor Shellyne Rodriguez is beginning her new job at some school called the Cooper Union as a part-time professor. She was fired last May for the following incident.

QUOTE]The incident that resulted in the 46-year-old professor’s firing occurred when Post reporter Reuven Fenton went to her Bronx apartment to ask Rodriguez about a video depicting her yelling at pro-life students.While Fenton attempted to question Rodriguez about her antics, she rushed out of her home with an unsheathed machete, held it to the reporter’s neck and threatened to "chop you up with this machete," the Post reported.[/QUOTE]

Thankfully for her, the incident merely involved her literally threatening another person's life with a machete. Now if it had been something really serious like endorsing Donald Trump, then she would have been blacklisted and could never have found this new teaching gig.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/studen...porter-machete

Check out some similar questions!

Thank goodness for an unbiased media [ 20 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAAEAAAABCAQAAAC1HAwCAAAAC0lEQVR42mNkYAAAAAYAAjCB0C8AAAAASUVORK5CYII= Incredible how MSN.com had to invoke, repeatedly, the name of Mussolini in order to frame Meloni as a far-right facist. So being in favor of traditional...

9/12 - Thank Goodness! [ 22 Answers ]

Hello: I must be the ONLY one who gagged at our self indulgent pity party over the weekend. I'm only now beginning to realize that the decade that changed American forever is due to an over abundance of victimhood.. Why didn't we get all squishy over the first World Trade Center attack? What...

Goodness! [ 1 Answers ]

One Saturday evening, a priest, rabbi and Baptist minister walked into a Pub together. The bartender looked up and said, "Is this some kind of a joke?"

Goodness my teeth are BAD! [ 5 Answers ]

Help! I have really bad teeth! I'm 16 years old I have braces For a few months I didn't really brush my teeth. I mean I would brush them but not good and not always with tooth paste and some days even I wouldn't brush them at all. Now I started to notices that my gums are showing a LOT more of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.