Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2023, 04:24 PM
    Justice in England!
    Turns out that praying quietly near an abortion clinic is not against the law. Go figure. What a strange arrangement when a person can get arrested for quietly praying, but a so-called doctor can kill unborn children all day long and get rich at it.

After a six-month investigation, police in England have decided not to bring charges against a woman for silently praying outside an abortion clinic.
    Police also issued an apology to Isabel Vaughan-Spruce, the director of the UK March for Life, for the length of time it took to reach the decision not to prosecute her for silent prayer. In March, the charity volunteer was arrested after she told police she "might" be praying silently when they asked why she was standing on a public street near an abortion facility.
    The abortion clinic was in a so-called "buffer zone," which was introduced by local authorities via a "Public Spaces Protection Order" and bans activities, such as prayer, that are considered a protest against abortion.
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/police...bortion-clinic

tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2023, 03:23 AM
    Her case would've gone up to SCOTUS before she got any justice in the US.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2023, 04:37 AM
    a "Public Spaces Protection Order" and bans activities, such as prayer, that are considered a protest against abortion.
    Abortion has become the new idol. You can't even pray against it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want justice! [ 7 Answers ]

I'm Angela. Some years ago I fell in love with a guy. I wanted a serious relationship with him but he betrayed me, and his family rejected me because if I were to marry that guy I won't be able to honour his family that much as I'm not rich, and I'm not so smart. So after spending 3 month with the...

Justice [ 1 Answers ]

Can a hindhu girl marry a muslim boy. Does islam agree this?

Is this justice [ 17 Answers ]

So I was helping my mom at her store and got paid. I bought a PS3, 1 extra controler and a PS2-PS3 Joystick converter. When school started my Mom said that I can't play anymore on my PS3 because it is school, so she took my 2 joysticks but not my converter. So I had a plan to use that...

Justice ! [ 1 Answers ]

The fairy and the Asylum Seeker A beautiful fairy appeared one day to an asylum seeker claimant outside the Immigration Offices. 'My good man,' the fairy said, 'I've been told by the Prime Minister to grant you three wishes, since you’ve just arrived in Malta with your wife and...

Any Justice? [ 2 Answers ]

:mad: Can anyone answer this... can I do anything when I am infected with herpes and know the person that has it... he knows I have already contacted him...

View more questions Search