Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2023, 02:34 AM
    Let AOC have her Green New Steal wish
    States and local governments are supposed to be the laboratories of democracy . That is what I have been told

Laboratories of democracy - Wikipedia

With that in mind ; and after her recent rant I think her district should become that laboratory .

“We are all here for one reason: to end fossil fuels around the planet,” Ocasio-Cortez told a rally at the finish of the march, which ended close to the UN headquarters where world leaders will gather this week.

Tens of thousands in NYC march against fossil fuels as AOC hails powerful message | Climate crisis | The Guardian

So let's cut off fossil fuels to her Congressional district . Turn off the part of the electric grid generated by fossil fuels to her district . Ban fossil fuels that are needed for home heating in her district. Winter is approaching . Let her demonstrate how renewables can light and heat up homes in a NYC winter .
    This would give her the chance to prove the value of her utopian dreams .

Check out some similar questions!

Inflation Reduction Act (IRA)/ American protectionism /Green New Steal [ 12 Answers ]

Calling it an inflation fix was always a big lie . Senator Joe Manchin has got the either be the dumbest Senator ever(and that title is reserved for Clueless Joe) ;or he is a liar when he acts like he is shocked shocked that he was played by Schmuck Schumer and Clueless Joe. 'I would vote to...

coal and the green new steal [ 0 Answers ]

My favorite gumshoe reporter ,Selena Zito wrote about the effects of cental planning out of Washington's decision to "kill coal" on the Appalachia people of Pennsylvania . Biden to Release Regulations to Kill Coal Plants - IER (instituteforenergyresearch.org) She writes about the town of...

Is my bfs ex trying to steal him from me? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost a year, his ex moved back to the area and I started feeling like there was still something between them. So I asked my boyfriend about it. He assured me that they were just friends. About a week later I met her with him in a store, she ran up and gave...

Lie and steal [ 3 Answers ]

My child has HDHD. He will turn 11 this month. He steal, and lie. Wrote on a public building walls, and lied about it.(camera showed him). Stole few things from 3 different friends.( I asked why, :he wanted it very much, after denying it for a while) now he is punished, can't go to friends. But...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.