Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2023, 04:33 AM
    Dying for followers
    The world is sick and getting sicker .

It is a really screwed up place when women become so obsessed with getting on line followers that they kill themselves in the process .

This has happened now in a number of cases where women have starved themselves in public

The latest example is Zhanna Samsonova who died at the age of 39 after only eating fruit for 7 years.

Vegan influencer starved to death: friends (nypost.com)

Earlier TikTok influencer Amy Ellis documented her anorexia. She died in May.

TikTok star who documented anorexia struggle dies after telling followers 'I'm scared' - Mirror Online

Next up is probably Eugena Cooney who shows off her anorexic body in YouTube
    Anorexic YouTuber Eugenia Cooney, 29, prompts wave of serious health concerns after showing off her TINY frame in new Instagram posts - as critics call for her to be BANNED from the app for 'promoting self injury' | Daily Mail Online

Women starving themselves in public has a long history . Catherine Benincasa became a saint starving herself . So I should not really be surprised that it has found it's place in social media,

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I not getting many followers, likes or engagement on my Instagram posts? [ 2 Answers ]

And I'm pretty sure it's not just the algorithm either. I wonder if most people really do just not like me plain and simple even though they would happily follow others without any problems and speed their already found luck up even more. Granted I generally post wholesome content such as nature...

I have more followers than I should shown on my tumblr dashboard how can I fix this? [ 0 Answers ]

It was two virus blogs that were following me and once they unfollowed they left behind the count they're worth so now it shows that two extra people are following me when they aren't there, is there a way I can revert it back to the old number? Also whenever someone follows me the number increases...

My friends and new found followers [ 7 Answers ]

Ever get the feeling you are alone? Well you are not. I originally came to this site to vent and ask for relationship advice. Well guess what? I received my advice and I just want to have more. Its like a jungle sometime. It makes me wonder sometimes. How I keep from going under. Not sure what...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.