Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2023, 06:50 PM
    Did not help Trump appointing Jeff Sessions and to a lesser extend Bill Barr.

In an ironic twist Fetterman was the 1st Dem Senator to call for Menendez to resign

Fetterman calls for Menendez to resign - POLITICO
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2023, 07:45 PM
    Rand Paul decided to take advantage of the new Senate dress code.

Fetterman can preside over the Senate but cannot be served in NYC restaurants .

The Post tried eating at NYC's finest restaurants dressed like Sen. John Fetterman — see how it went (nypost.com)
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2023, 04:34 AM
    I did not know this . The Scmuckster's relaxation to the Senate dress code ONLY applied to Senators . Staffers are still required to respect the institution .

As for Fetterman; a leading PA news organization hits the nail on the head.

After a few months of forcing himself to wear the conventional suit-and-tie, Mr. Fetterman has backslid to his preferred wardrobe of hooded sweatshirts and athletic shorts. This appears to have been related to his release from inpatient care for clinical depression, and no one can begrudge a person the desire for physical and psychological comfort during and after such a crisis.
    Still, Mr. Fetterman’s condition does not relieve him from the duties of public life, one of which is to respect the institutions of public life, and the people whom he represents there.

Editorial: Dressing for democracy: Fetterman owes the people a decent outfit | Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2023, 05:04 AM
    If a man has an issue with mental illness so severe that it greatly affects the way he dresses, then someone should tell him that he has no business running for the Senate.
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2023, 05:07 AM
    Guess Uncle Festerman needs to buy some appropriate cloths to do his job. The Senate unanimously voted for a dress code on the floor that doesn't include hoodies and shorts .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About Marriage Dress Code for men [ 2 Answers ]

Assalamu Alaikum Dr.Zaheer, We all know that allah's baraka'th will be in the marriage which happened at very low cost. My question is, is it right to wear coat suit or some special traditional dress during our marriage which will lead an expense and cost to the marriage? Please clarify me...

Teacher dress code [ 4 Answers ]

I got this online for a female teacher's dress code. * Dresses – hose should be worn if the dress does not fall below the knee * Nice slacks – no tennis shoes * Midriff tops should not be worn * Skirts – length must fall no higher than the top of the knee * Choose...

Formal Dress Code [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, I've been invited to attend an awards ceremony and the dress code is mentioned as formal. I live in a middle eastern country and my parents don't really approve me wearing a dress. Would it be appropriate to wear a long skirt dress in black or a saree? :confused: Or would it better if I...

Dress code [ 12 Answers ]

If I am a woman who does not feel comftable wearing closed clothing, can I wear shirts that are open but only show a little bit of cleavage? I am not that big so the shirts only make me feel more attractive.

View more questions Search