Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2023, 03:42 AM
    spin control
    Clueless Joe said in a speech

"We’ve seen record lows in unemployment particularly – and I’ve focused on this my whole career – particularly for African Americans and Hispanic workers and veterans, you know, the workers without high school diplomas."

He immediately came under criticism for being the racist he is.

The WH quickly edited the comment in the written transcript of the speech.

This is how it reads in print.
    "We’ve seen record lows in unemployment particularly – and I’ve focused on this my whole career – particularly for African Americans and Hispanic workers and veterans, AND the workers without high school diplomas."

"God save the Queen, man."

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore 70 series-Why does my wash spin slow on one cycle and spin faster on another? [ 0 Answers ]

Kenmore 70 seires why does my wash spin slow on one cycle and spin faster on another?

Direct drive washer won't spin-rotate tube 4 inches and it will spin [ 1 Answers ]

I have a direct drive washer. Have checked the motor coupler. Replaced the clutch. When it gets to the spin cycle it won't spin. If you open the lid and rotate the tub counterclockwise about 4 inches then close the lid it will spin. What could be wrong?

Whirlpool washer, agitator works, but during the spin cycle it doesn't spin [ 1 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool washer, I replaced the outer tub and the drive block, but it now doesn't spin. It drains the water, I can hear the motor come on, and feel the vibration . The switch is fine. I looked at the couple, but did not take it apart. The clutch looked fine, sanded the pads and case....

Kenmore Elite Washer does not spin in slow spin cycle until lid is opened and closed [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Top Loading Washer, Model 110.24952300. When the washer goes to the spin cycle, it does not spin in the first spin cycle. It does this in the slow spin cycle that precedes the main spin cycle. When it cycles to the regular spin cycle, it does spin properly. I found that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.