Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2023, 05:25 AM
    Covid lies here we go again
    The new vaccine that was rushed to the market without human outcome data ;that has one of the 50 people having a “medically attended adverse event” that Moderna to date has refused to reveal the specifics; has at best a benefit window of 3 months. .

And yet CDC boss Mandy Cohen repeatedly makes unsupported claims the new vaccine reduces hospitalizations. long COVID and the likelihood you will spread COVID.

There is a big push to have every child in the country jabbed . Clueless Joe has upped the pre-order of the pediatric version from 14.5 million doses to 20 million at a cost of $1.7 billion monopoly bucks. Pfizer is seeking approval to jab kids as young as 2 .

Meanwhile ; I had made a reference to doctors suing the FDA for their attempt to stop the use of ivermectin as a treatment . Well they got standing and the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals had a 3 judge panel unanimously decide that the FDA overstepped it's regulatory mandate.

The panel wrote in their decision
    “You are not a horse.”
    Or so the Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) alerted millions of Americans via social media, midway through the COVID-19 pandemic. The agency had discerned that some people were treating their symptoms using the animal version of a drug called ivermectin. FDA decided to target the practice via the “horse” message—and others like it. The messaging traveled widely across legacy and online media. Left unmentioned in most of that messaging: ivermectin also comes in a human version. And while the human version of ivermectin is not FDA-approved to treat the coronavirus, some people were using it off-label for that purpose.
    FDA is not a physician. It has authority to inform, announce, and apprise—but not to endorse, denounce, or advise. The Doctors have plausibly alleged that FDA’s Posts fell on the wrong side of the line between telling about and telling to.
    22-40802-CV0.pdf (uscourts.gov)

And why wouldn't big pharma want to keep the gravy train running ?

Pfizer, BioNTech, Moderna, and Sinovac made an extraordinary USD 90 billion in profits on their COVID-19 vaccines and medicines in 2021 and 2022. SOMO’s new report Pharma’s Pandemic Profits shows that these enormous gains are largely due to decades of research funded by public investment, billions in grants for development and production, and tens of billions in Advanced Purchase Agreements (APAs) with governments.
    Big Pharma raked in USD 90 billion in profits with COVID-19 vaccines - SOMO

They couldn't possibly make that type of money selling off patent "horse pills " .

Check out some similar questions!

Lies Damn Lies and covid statistics [ 10 Answers ]

Mark Twain famously wrote "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics." Proof positive of stats being manipulated comes right from the horse's A$$ mouth ;Herr Doctor Fauci . Fauci Flip-Flop: “Doesn’t Make Any Sense” to NOT Vaccinate Kids - YouTube In NY ,Nanny...

Clueless intentionally lies about the covid vaccine [ 3 Answers ]

Definitely getting desperate to go into the campaign with something resembling an accomplishment . Desperate times call for desperate measures including making a claim that is easily demonstrably false . A bold lie . And that is what we got from the White House in a tweet When President...

COVID-19 vs Flu [ 11 Answers ]

Many people believe COVID-19 is no worse than the flu. I’m here to set the record straight. COVID-19 affects the lungs at the level of the alveoli. This is the deepest tissue of the lung, and the hardest to treat. On X-Ray, the bases of the lungs look like they are full of ground glass. The...

Husband lies to avoid conflict: he lies about who text him, and messaged him. [ 7 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for only four months. We have a seven month old daughter and are both still in school. He has always been the type to have many friends that are girls. Once we got married these women still continued to talk to him constantly. One of which text him on his birthday...

Mother of children lies and lies some more can I use it to my advantage [ 8 Answers ]

Ever since day one she has been lying to me an I could never do anything about because I never found out the truth until way after the matter and had already became attached to her. Now in her biggest debacle she lied to me for over a year about the paternity of our daughter and would have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.