Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 12, 2023, 12:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    yeah I will not sacrifice my pickleball time to this site.
    I know what you mean! Daily emptying of and then washing Mattie's litter boxes, then filling them with fresh litter really cuts into my free time, especially now that I'm old and slow.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2023, 12:44 PM
    and then I have to spend my afternoons yelling at kids to get off my lawn

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dead family members were on my ouija board [ 2 Answers ]

Both my grandads were on my ouija board and I am 100% it was them and they told me my fionce was going to die from cancer very soon and I will be pregnant in 2 months would you say that will be true

Dash board dead... no lights have to drive to school in dark long stip of road [ 4 Answers ]

My dash board odometer radoi clock ets all dead.. dark no l;ight.. have cheched the wire,the fuses and the othe... have been told it is the clock need an old less then 96000 ml clock or.. maybe it is the multiplex control unit... the dealer wants $500.00 to fix the lights... what is going on...

Furnace Electrical Controller Board - Dead [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Bryant 383KAV036070 model furnace, but the circuit board is dead. My house was hit by lightning while I was out, and various items were fried - e.g.. A couple phones, a stereo receiver. Many things were OK. I have a two of these furnaces and the second one is fine. I get 24.5 VAC from...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Dead rodent under floor board [ 1 Answers ]

I had put some rodent killer,thoughtlessly inside the house and somehow it seems it has worked ,but unfortunately it seems that the rodent has died somewhere underneath the floorboards and the smell of it is becoming unbearable.The smell comes from underneath two large rooms and removing the...

View more questions Search