Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2023, 05:07 AM
    Kam's word salad of the day
    Admittedly the word culture is hard to define because so many times it is used to describe stuff that is not culture or anti-culture. It is how society interacts ;it's morals ,beliefs ,customs traditions ,laws etc. It helps when a society is unified and has a common culture

Here is AI czar Kam's vapid definition with her obligatory cackle when she knows that she doesn't know what she it talking about.

"Culture is — it is a reflection of our moment and our time. Right? And present culture is the way we express how we're feeling about the moment and we should always find times to express how we feel about the moment. That is a reflection of joy. Because, you know…it comes in the morning," (cackle)
    "We have to find ways to also express the way we feel about the moment in terms of just having language and a connection to how people are experiencing life. And I think about it in that way, too."

VP Kamala Harris: Culture Is The Way We Express How We're Feeling And We Should Express How We Feel | Video | RealClearPolitics
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2023, 08:32 AM
    Come to find out, most Americans are only one baby-killing away from disaster. Go figure. That Bidenomics is a great thing for sure!!

In the midst of President Biden’s campaign to sell "Bidenomics" to American voters, Vice President Kamala Harris made a curious admission. Speaking about the costs of getting an abortion (so not Bidenomics), she stated that "[m]ost Americans are a $400 unexpected expense away from bankruptcy."
    Of course, as with most dramatic White House economic claims, it wasn’t exactly true. But you have to give her credit for raising a counter-narrative the Biden administration is otherwise choosing to ignore.
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/kama...rican-families

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Potato salad! [ 11 Answers ]

I'm getting a little bored with the way I make potato salad... any ideas of what I could include besides green and red peppers and chives??

So, What's in Your Tossed Lettuce Salad or Salad Containing Greens? [ 46 Answers ]

Hi, All! What I'm wanting to know is what you might have in your salad where the main ingredient is some kind of lettuce or greens or combinations of the two. The main ingredient needs to be some kind of green, leafy things, though. For me, I like darker types of lettuce for my salads. I also...

Corn Salad [ 1 Answers ]

Any receipes for a corn salad. Had it and can't find it. I know it has corn, red and green peppers, etc and I think miracle whip and it was chilled. Don't know the measurement quantities

Overnight Salad [ 5 Answers ]

Anyone got a receipt for overnight salad they wish to share. I love that stuff but have no idea how to make it. Thanks

Salad Fingers [ 3 Answers ]

YouTube - Salad Fingers - Episode One This is so gross, watch episode 2 as well, and any others if you think it won't give you nightmares Whoever made these cartoons belongs in an institution lol

View more questions Search