Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2023, 12:24 PM
    Maui aid ? Nope Ukraine comes 1st
    Quid Pro Joe is requesting Congress provice another $24 billion bribe to Ukraine (to secure Ukraine officials silence about the Biden Family's corruption in Ukraine) That brings the total to $135 Billion

He also pledged $95 Million to Maui . Less than 1/10 of 1% of the money down the Ukraine rabbit hole.

Sens Rick Scott and Marco Rubio want aid to Maui decoupled from aid to Ukraine.

.But the effort to get a speedy appropriation has foundered after the Biden administration sought $12 billion in emergency funding that would extend disaster relief programs while simultaneously requesting some $24.1 billion in military spending for Ukraine in the same package.
    FEMA Money For Maui Disaster Relief May Get Caught Up In A Partisan Fight Over Ukraine - Honolulu Civil Beat
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2023, 03:19 PM
    Quid Pro Joe is requesting Congress provice another $24 billion bribe to Ukraine (to secure Ukraine officials silence about the Biden Family's corruption in Ukraine) That brings the total to $135 Billion

He also pledged $95 Million to Maui . Less than 1/10 of 1% of the money down the Ukraine rabbit hole.
    The two measures will have two things in common. 1. We don't have the money, so it will be borrowed/printed. 2. They will all strut about as though they have done something worthy of praise by agreeing to send money we don't have to situations where much of it will likely be wasted
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2023, 03:59 PM
    Maui;East Palestine and Florida's gulf coast are national concerns Ukraine is not
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2023, 06:44 PM
    All very true and yet also true that we have to invent any monies sent to them because of our irresponsible congressmen/women.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maui [ 2 Answers ]

Fires ravaged the Hawaiian island. Death toll is rising and will soon break 100 confirmed. Maui wildfires: As death toll reaches 96, authorities say effort to count losses is just starting | AP News Clueless Joe coming off of his 50th week of vacation since he became Prez was asked to...

Residential post remodel construction final clean price for Maui [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the going rate for post remodel construction final clean prices for Maui, Hawaii? It's a 2500sq. Ft 2 story house. Has 4 bths, 4 bdrm, 2 kitchens, lots of windows, 4 or 5 sliders, upper deck is all glass windows around 3/4 of house, all new wood flooring.

Torture again - Nope, I ain't letting up! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello: I'm CERTAIN that today's Germany will NOT repeat their sins of the past. I'll bet you're certain too. I'm going to tell you WHY I'm certain in a few posts. Before I do, I'd like to hear why YOU'RE certain, if you are. If not, tell me why that is. excon

Nope, It Wasn't Me [ 10 Answers ]

I was married for 2 months back in 1997. When my oldest daughter was 6 weeks old, he took off. Is there any possible way to get this marriage annulled? Is there a statue of limitations for this?

View more questions Search