Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2023, 05:02 PM
    The answer is no ;he NEVER invited participation or pressured anyone to join . That being said he never refused to pray with someone .
    WG was speaking of Christ, not the coach. Still, you have a good point. According to the article I posted, it was never an issue until a parent from the other team mentioned to the principal what a great thing she thought it was. The prin decided that would never do and made an issue of it. It is a great victory for religious liberties.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2023, 05:15 PM
    Umm Even when Jesus had his greatest doubts he did not ask others to pray with him

Matt 26 36-40

Then Jesus went with them to a place called Gethsemane, and he said to his disciples, “Sit here while I go over there and pray.” He took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee and began to be grieved and agitated. Then he said to them, “My soul is deeply grieved, even to death; remain here, and stay awake with me.” And going a little farther, he threw himself on the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from me, yet not what I want but what you want.” Then he came to the disciples and found them sleeping, and he said to Peter, “So, could you not stay awake with me one hour?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2023, 05:25 PM
    Yet another good point.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Justice, at least in one instance, prevails. [ 1 Answers ]

https://www.foxnews.com/us/christians-arrested-maskless-outdoor-church-service-get-payout-liberal-college-town

On the far too late side, but justice finally prevails. [ 5 Answers ]

"Loudoun County Superintendent Scott Ziegler fired after grand jury report on handling of sexual assaults." What happened at that school was an outrage. Two female students were sexually assaulted because the school could not figure out that boys don't belong in the girls restroom, even if one of...

Does Freedom of Religion mean that I can BE Jew one day and BE a Christian the next?? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello: To clarify, my question is NOT whether a religion would accept my conversion, but whether the GOVERNMENT would? In other words, if I'm a Muslim, and they're stopping Muslims at the border, can I convert to Christianity on the plane, and then convert again to Islam in my car on the...

Can a hindu religion marriage can be performed without any religion conversion? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a christian girl who would like to get married to a Hindu boy. My guy is not willing to get converted to Christianity by baptism but he's ready to become a member, will that be allowed?? I would like to know if it's possible to get married in a protestant church(AG). Is there any...

Moonbats logic prevails again [ 3 Answers ]

Wilders Causes Another Row. Pre-Captivity Stockholm Syndrome | The Brussels Journal In November 2008 a Dutch journalist, Joanie de Rijke, was abducted by Taliban fighters in Afghanistan. She was held captive, raped repeatedly, and released after six days for a ransom of 100,000 euros ($137,000)....

View more questions Search