Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2023, 04:55 AM
    My quick response is that it is teacher's unions opposition and their control of public officials that mostly prevents reform of the system

Take their reaction when Dem PA Guv Shapiro supported a form of school choice voucher plan.
    Some of the signatory pulbic sector unions of this letter to the Guv are not even education related .

psea.org/issues-action/action-center/voucher-letter/
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2023, 05:00 AM
    Georgia state Rep. Mesha Mainor was harassed for taking stands in support of school choice and other issues. She ended up leaving the Dem party.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2023, 05:03 AM
    My quick response is that it is teacher's unions opposition and their control of public officials that mostly prevents reform of the system
    That's an enormous part of it. Another area is their desire to control our thinking. By taking over the public school systems and universities, libs have been able to exert great influence over how young people view the world. They are loathe to lose that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

You CAN'T vote out someone's Constitutional rights. [ 63 Answers ]

Hello: I TOLD you dozens, and dozens of times, that you can't vote away someones Constitutional rights. You didn't believe me, so you did it anyway. But, in the last two months alone, your efforts at banning gay marriage have been struck DOWN by federal judges in SIX states. When are you...

The president's cabinet is an example of informational amendment of the Constitutional [ 1 Answers ]

The president's cabinet is an example of informational amendment of the Constitutional by executive action

Al Qaeda and friend's constitutional rights shreded [ 11 Answers ]

"...the President acknowledged in De cember 2005 that he had authorized what he termed a Terrorist Surveillance Program (TSP) by directing the National Security Agency (NSA) to intercept interna tional communications into and out of the United States of persons linked to al Qaeda. News Conference...

Constitutional amendment to ban all divorces [ 76 Answers ]

How many of you would endorse a constitutional amendment to ban all divorces:D Boy would that change the social decay in America.

Individuals rights and liberties prior to the constitutional Convention [ 4 Answers ]

Please help me with the body of my essay that is related to the title

View more questions Search