Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2023, 04:43 AM
    Floyd is rotting away in jail
    No not George Floyd . He died resisting arrest after getting drugged up on fentanyl ;passing a counterfeit bill .

I'm talking about retired disabled Marine vet Harrison Floyd who also allegedly resisted arrest . He was living on his pension with his family when the Feds came knocking.

What was his crime ? He was a Black Trump supporter. He headed the 'Black Voices for Trump'. That is why Jack Smith put him in the cross hairs of the J6 investigation. He is also a co-defendant in the Georgia case against Trump .
    He was jailed when FBI said that this disabled vet yelled at, pushed and struck an agent who was serving a subpoena at his Maryland home

Floyd denied bail - Democratic Underground

In Georgia he is charged with pressuring and harassing poll workers .
    He does not have the financial means to make bail. The state deems him a flight risk He represents himself because his pension is not enough to pay a lawyer . So he is the only black defendant in the Georgia case and the only one who is jailed. Southern Democrat justice.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2023, 07:10 AM
    We can rest assured that the Southern Poverty Law Center will show up any day now and take over his case!!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2023, 08:27 AM
    Thinking the same thing No lawyer doing pro-bono work . They must be afraid of retribution.
    There is a fund raiser underway .

Harrison Floyd Fundraiser Hits $220k As Trump Co-Defendant Remains in Jail (newsweek.com)

"Yesterday, at Harrison's initial hearing where no lawyer was present, the judge denied bond because she said he was a flight risk. We do not believe the judge was correct because Harrison voluntarily traveled from Maryland to Georgia to turn himself in"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pink Floyd - Syd Barrett RIP [ 14 Answers ]

Syd Barrett died 5 years ago today. Shine on you crazy diamond. 0SqFPNTBnv8

Pink Floyd wins one against the big guys [ 12 Answers ]

I was thrilled to hear this yesterday: EMI reaches a five-year deal with Pink Floyd after lawsuit | City A.M. The only thing that would thrill me more would be for the guys to get together to release some old stuff that they all (including, of course, Roger Waters) agree to release some of the...

Another Piece of Pink Floyd Lost [ 1 Answers ]

For those who are fans of Pink Floyd, I just learned that Richard Wright, one of the founding members of Pink Floyd, has passed, on September 15, 2008. His last public appearance is shown here at David Gilmore Live at Gdansk, filmed in Gdansk Poland, 2006. This is the finest version of...

Floyd [ 1 Answers ]

I Cleaned Out The Water Heater Room And In Doing So I Turned The Dial To "pilot", When I Was Done I Turned It Back To "on" Later I Took A Shower Had Warm Water. I Then Checked The Water Heater, I Turned It Up And It Started But When I Go To Take Another Shower The Next Day It Is Warm. Heater Is Not...

Pink Floyd's 'The Wall' [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone seen it and can you summarize it in a short paragraph or not even that. But what's the movie all about? I can't seem to find it anywhere but I've been wanting to know what the moral is and what you guys thought about the movie. Thanks :)

View more questions Search