Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2023, 01:38 PM
    Penn State offers in state tuition to out of state students
    But first a criteria has to be met

The student must be an illegal alien ,

Penn State’s tuition and fees amount to $19,284 for Pennsylvania residents, out-of-state students are paying more than double this amount, at $38,651.

Foreign students who legally immigrated to the United States to study at Penn State paid more than even out-of-state students, as tuition and fees amounted to $40,151.
    This according to the publication 'Campus Reform' .

Campus Reform | Despite budget crisis, Penn State offers in-state tuition to illegal immigrants

In other words ;if an out-of-stater is looking to attend Penn State, residency status doesn’t matter, just as long as you’re not an American citizen, or a legal immigrant who respects the rule of law. But if you’re a migrant whose first act upon entering the country was to commit a felony, then you’re in luck!

Aint that right out of the Dem playbook ?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2023, 02:44 PM
    There was a day when being a U.S. citizen was desirable. That day seems to be passing. Is it better to be an illegal immigrant now?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Penn State and NCAA [ 3 Answers ]

Penn State was severely punished today - rightly so - by the NCAA. But is the NCAA culpable? Before the NCAA college sports were just that - college and AMATEUR. Thanks to the NCAA, what was once an amateur enterprise now is a major big-revenue business. I wonder what has been gained as large...

Penn State: a cautionary tale [ 23 Answers ]

An incredible comment on American society when a football program, even as prominent and admirable as Penn State, puts that program above children being sexually abused by one of its more successful coaches - Jerry Sandusky, defensive coordinator for many years including Penn States' two national...

I live in state with no state tax,but my husband work in state with state tax.How to [ 1 Answers ]

I live in state of WA and I do not have state tax,but my husband move for work in KY in October 2010 and that state has state tax.We are filing federal tax as married filing jointly but I do not know how to file for KY state tax. Please,help. Thank you

Owe state taxes in another state don't work in that state, can they garnish wages. [ 6 Answers ]

I owe back taxes in state of Maryland but work in virginia. Can Maryland garnish wages in viriginia.

Penn State Admissions Essay--revise and edit porfavor? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is my admissions essay for penn state university, the prompt was: Please choose one of your activities or another experience you would like to share and provide a short description of its importance to you. Include why that commitment could be relevant to your student experience at Penn...

View more questions Search